This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Metro Town Phase One, often abbreviated to Metro Town (Chinese: 都會駅), is a private residential high-rise development located in the Tseung Kwan O district of the New Territories in Hong Kong, near the MTR station in Tiu Keng Leng. It was a joint development by Cheung Kong Holdings, Nan Fung Group and MTR Corporation, which began in 2006.
The complex consists of four towers, each of which ranks among the tallest buildings in the city. The tallest buildings in the complex are Metro Town Tower 1 and Metro Town Tower 2 (also called Le Point), which both rise 205 metres (673 ft) and have 62 floors. The towers are tied with Four Seasons Place as the 45th-tallest buildings in Hong Kong. Towers 3 and 5 rise 188 metres (617 ft) and have 57 floors, standing as the 76th-tallest buildings in the city and tied in rank with One and Two Exchange Square. The entire complex was completed in 2006. Metro Town is planned to contain ten skyscrapers, but as of 2008 only the four towers of Phase One have been constructed. This first phase of the project contains 1,676 residential units.
Phase Two: Le Point
Le Point (French pronunciation: [lə pwɛ̃]; 城中駅) is a private housing estate belonging to Phase Two of Metro Town Its five towers (which are named "Tower 6" to "Tower 10") were jointly developed by Cheung Kong Holdings, Nan Fung Group and MTR Corporation. Completed in 2008, it is comprised a total of 2,096 units.
- MTR Service
- Kowloon/New Territories Bus Service
- 792M- Tseung Kwan O Station ↔ Sai Kung
- 796C- Oscar by the Sea ↔ So Uk (Sham Shui Po)
- 796S- Tseung Kwan O Station ↺ Ngau Tau Kok Station
- 796X- Tseung Kwan O Station ↔ Tsim Sha Tsui East
- 798- Tiu Keng Leng Station ↔ Fo Tan (Shan Mei Street) via Sha Tin
- N796- Tseung Kwan O Station ↺ Tsim Sha Tsui (Midnight Service)
- 91R- Tiu Keng Leng (Choi Ming) ↔ Clear Water Bay (Recreation Service)
- 93M- Tiu Keng Leng (Choi Ming) → Po Lam ↺ Lam Tin (Weekday Morning Special Service)
- Cross Harbour Tunnel Bus Service
- 692P#- Tiu Keng Leng (Choi Ming)→ Central (Exchange Square) (Morning Peak Hour Service)
- 694- Tiu Keng Leng Station ↔ Siu Sai Wan Estate
- N691#- Tiu Keng Leng ↔ Central (Macau Ferry) (Midnight Service)
- North Lantau Island Bus Service (Airport)
- E22A- Hong Shing Garden ↔ AsiaWorld-Expo via Airport
- N29- Hong Shing Garden ↔ Tung Chung Station via Airport (Midnight Service)
p.s. # indicates the route is jointly operated with KMB.
- Metro Town
- Nan Fung Group
- Metro Town Phase One
- "Metro Town Phase One". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2008-07-14.
- "Metro Town Tower 1". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2008-07-14.
- "Metro Town Tower 2". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2008-07-14.
- "Liberte 3". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- "Metro Town Tower 3". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- "Metro Town Tower 5". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- "Metro Town - Tower 1". SkyscraperPage.com. Retrieved 2008-07-14.
- Metro Town
- Le Point
- Metro Town Phase Two
- Le Point
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Metro Town.|