From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Metroland can refer to:
- Metro-land, an informal name for a suburban area north-west of London, England served by the Metropolitan Line
- Metro-land (TV), a BBC TV documentary (1973) by Sir John Betjeman about the area
- Metroland (novel), a book by Julian Barnes where the subject comes from that part of London
Metroland can also refer to:
- Metroland (newspaper), was a former a alternative newsweekly published in Albany, New York, whose editorial staff largely formed its successor The Alt
- Metroland, a former theme park in the MetroCentre complex in Gateshead, England
- Metroland Media Group, a publisher of daily and community newspapers in Canada
- "Metroland", a song by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark from the album English Electric
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metroland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.