From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Metropolis is an album by industrial rock band Sister Machine Gun.
- This Metal Sky – 2:28
- Desperation – 3:45
- Temptation – 4:38
- Think – 3:49
- Living Without You – 3:51
- Torque – 4:05
- White Lightning – 4:52
- Everything – 4:59
- What Do You Want From Me – 4:12
- Admit – 5:05
- Bitter End – 5:20
- Cut Down – 6:11
- Recorded at Warzone Recorders & Chicago Recording Company, Chicago and Battery Studios K2, New York by John Fryer, Chris Randall, Van Christie III, Jason McNinch, and Matt Warren.
- Mixed at Battery Studios K2 by John Fryer and Chris Randall and Warzone Recorders by Van Christie III and Jason McNinch.
- Assisting at Battery was Martin Czembor
- Assisting at Warzone was Abel Garibaldi
- Metropolis was produced by Chris Randall and John Fryer, except track 4 produced by Chris Randall and Van Christie III. Additional production by Jason McNinch.
- Most of the analog synth sounds on this record were created using the Studio Electronics SE-1 and sampling was accomplished with the Kurzweil K2500.
- Chris Randall plays Parker Guitars.
- The song Bitter End contains an intro sample from the 1996 song Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks, Cannibal Girls by White Zombie, from the Beavis And Butt-head soundtrack.
- Chris Randall - vocals, keyboards, piano, guitar, programming, B-3
- Richard Deacon - bass
- Kevin Temple - drums
- Brian Sarche - guitar
- Reeves Gabrels - guitar
- Catherine Bent & Serena Jost - cello
- Rob Thomas & Ted Falcon - violin
- Mars Williams - saxophone
- John Fryer - additional programming, backing vocals, Radio Shack 50-in-one science kit
- Martin Czembor - backing vocals, German rant, NYC street noise
- Lisa Randall - harangue
- Jason McNinch - additional programming
- Jaye Steiner - live sound
- Amanda Riesman - string arrangements.
- Michael D. Ryan - management (21st Century Management)
- Timothy Donohue - legal
- Michael Rand - RA (Booking Agency: Ashley Talent International)
- Sean Roberts - A&R
- Robin Glowski - album design