- For similrly named Baton Rouge facility, see Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport
- For commission, see Metropolitan Airports Commission
|Elevation AMSL||418 ft / 127.4 m|
- "Metropolitan Airport" is also the former name of Van Nuys Airport
Metropolitan Airport (IATA: PMX, FAA LID: 13MA) was a privately owned, private-use airport located in the town of Palmer, in Hampden County, Massachusetts, USA. It has one runway, averaged 22 flights per day, and had approximately 24 aircraft based on its field.
It was formerly a public-use general aviation facility with an FAA location identifier of PMX. The airport closed in early 2000 and was going to be a residential subdivision. As of 2016, it is a large above ground photovoltaic solar array facility.
- Airport Master Record (FAA Form 5010), also available as a printable form (PDF)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA): National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (NPIAS)
- Resources for this airport: