|Wilson T. Manase
Chief Executive Officer
|Products||Loans, Savings, Checking, Investments, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Mortgages|
|Revenue||Aftertax:US$1.585 million (2012)|
|Total assets||US$197.4 million (2012)|
Metbank, formerly known as Metropolitan Bank of Zimbabwe, is a commercial bank in Zimbabwe. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, the central bank and national banking regulator.
Metbank serves large corporations, small to medium enterprises (SMEs), as well as individuals. It maintains over twenty offices in Zimbabwe and a representative office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The bank partners with MasterCard to issue debit and credit cards. As of December 2012[update], Metbank was a medium-sized financial services provider, with an asset base of US$197.4 million, with shareholders' equity valued at US$44.5 million.
|1||Loita Capital Partners International||60.00|
- Main Branch - Metropolitan House, 3 Central Avenue, Harare
- Belgravia Branch - 8 Lanark Road, Belgravia, Harare
- Mbare Branch - 8 Roden Street, Magaba, Harare
- Harare Polytechnic Branch - Herbert Chitepo and West Avenue, Harare
- Sam Nujoma Branch - Old Mutual House, 18 Sam Nujoma Street, Harare
- Machipisa Branch - 1498 Tondori Building, Machipisa, Harare
- Kwame Nkrumah Branch - 25 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue, Harare
- Southerton Branch - Paisley Road at Highfield Road, Southerton, Harare
- Beitbridge Branch - 40/41 Living Waters Centre, Beitbridge
- Bulawayo Branch - 4 East End Building, Robert Mugabe Street at 9th Avenue, Bulawayo
- Bubi Branch - Bubi RDC Complex, Turk Mine, Bubi
- Chipinge Branch - Chipinge
- Zengeza Branch - 213646 Zengeza 2, Chitungwiza
- Hotsprings Branch - Hotsprings Resort, Chimanimani
- Gweru Branch - Gweru Polytechnic Campus, 137 Harare Road, Gweru
- Kwekwe Branch - Kwekwe Polytechnic, 1 Railway Road, Kwekwe
- Masvingo Branch - Masvingo Polytechnic, Beitbridge Road, Masvingo
- Mutoko Branch - Shop 1, BJ Mall, Stand 46/47, Oliver Newton Road, Mutoko
- Murewa Branch - 564 Murewa, Murewa
- Mutare Branch - Shop 1 Zimre Centre, Chitepo Street and 5th Street, Mutare
- Members of The Board of Directors Archived 2013-04-15 at the Wayback Machine.
- List of Licensed Commercial Banks in Zimbabwe Archived 2012-04-17 at the Wayback Machine.
- Audited December 2012 Financial Statement[permanent dead link]
- Kadzere, Martin (2007-06-25). "Zimbabwe: Loita Takes Over Met Bank". The Herald (Harare). Retrieved 2017-09-06.
- List of Metbank Branches in Zimbabwe Archived 2013-12-30 at the Wayback Machine.