Metropolitan University (Puerto Rico)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Metropolitan University —or Universidad Metropolitana (UMET) in Spanish— is a private, non-profit, and secular university system in Puerto Rico. It is part of the Ana G. Mendez University System and is integrated by four campuses:
- Metropolitan University at Aguadilla
- Metropolitan University at Bayamon
- Metropolitan University at Jayuya
- Metropolitan University at San Juan - the main campus and usually referred to as the Metropolitan University itself as it was the first campus and is the largest one.
- Metropolitan University at Comerio
- www.umet.suagm.edu - official site (Spanish).
|This Puerto Rico-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Caribbean-related university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|