Shahin Shirazi (born in Shiraz, Iran) was a Persian Jewish poet of the 14th century. He carried the honorific "Meulana".
- Amnon Netzer: "Literature of the Jews of Iran, A short survey." Padyavand Vol 1. Los Angeles 1996, pp 5–17.
- E.G. Browne. Literary History of Persia. (Four volumes, 2,256 pages, and twenty-five years in the writing). 1998. ISBN 0-7007-0406-X
- Jan Rypka, History of Iranian Literature. Reidel Publishing Company.
- Vera Basch Moreen (tr. and ed.), In Queen Esther's Garden: An Anthology of Judeo-Persian Literature (Yale Judaica): Yale 2000, ISBN 0300079052
- Gottheil, Richard; Bacher, Wilhelm (1901–1906). "Judæo-Persian Literature". In Singer, Isidore; et al. Jewish Encyclopedia. New York: Funk & Wagnalls Company.