Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mew, mew, or mews in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mew(s) may refer to:
- Mew (surname)
- Mew Azama (born 1986), Japanese model and actress
- Suppasit Jongcheveevat (born 1991), Thai actor nicknamed 'Mew'
- Mew (Pokémon), a mythical Pokémon from Kanto
- Mew, a fictional seagull in "Roverandom"
- Mew, a character in the Thai movie Love of Siam
- Mew, the main female character in the webtoon "Nice to meet you" by "Wishroomness".
- Mew (cat vocalization), a soft crying sound
- Mew, a rare synonym for seagull
- Mew (band), from Denmark
- Mew (software), a female vocal for Vocaloid 3
- Manufacturer's Empty Weight, the weight of the aircraft "as built"
- Mortgage equity withdrawal, the decision of consumers to borrow money against the real value of their houses
- Measure of Economic Welfare
- Mew Island, one of the Copeland Islands
mews or MEWS may refer to:
- Mews, a type of housing in Britain
- Mews (restaurant), in Baltimore, Ireland
- Modified early warning score, a tool for evaluating deteriorating patients in medicine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.