Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mew(s) may refer to:
- Mew (surname)
- Mew Azama (born 1986), Japanese model and actress
- Suppasit Jongcheveevat (born 1991), Thai actor nicknamed 'Mew'
- Mew (Pokémon), a mythical Pokémon from Kanto
- Mew, a fictional seagull in "Roverandom"
- Mew, a character in the Thai movie Love of Siam
- Mew, the main female character in the webtoon "Nice to meet you" by "Wishroomness".
- Mew (cat vocalization), a soft crying sound
- Mew, a rare synonym for seagull
- Mew (band), from Denmark
- Mew (software), a female vocal for Vocaloid 3
- Manufacturer's Empty Weight, the weight of the aircraft "as built"
- Mortgage equity withdrawal, the decision of consumers to borrow money against the real value of their houses
- Measure of Economic Welfare
- Mew Island, one of the Copeland Islands
- Microwave Early Warning - radar developed by the United States during WWII
mews or MEWS may refer to:
- Mews, a type of housing in Britain
- Mews (falconry), a birdhouse designed to house one or more birds of prey
- Mews (restaurant), in Baltimore, Ireland
- Modified early warning score, a tool for evaluating deteriorating patients in medicine