From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mexican in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mexican may refer to:
- Related to, from, or connected to Mexico, a country in north America
- Mexica, ancient indigenous people of the Valley of Mexico
- Nahuatl, language of the Nahua people (including the Mexica)
- USS Mexican (ID-1655), United States Navy ship
- The Mexican, 2001 film starring Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts
- The Mexican (1955 film), 1955 Soviet film by Vladimir Kaplunovsky based on the Jack London story, starring Georgy Vitsin
- "The Mexican" (song), by the band Babe Ruth
- "The Mexican" (short story), by Jack London
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mexican.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.