|Look up Mexican or mexican in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mexican may refer to:
- Being related to, from, or connected to the country of Mexico, in North America
- Being related to Mexico's capital, Mexico City
- Being related to the State of Mexico, one of the 32 federal entities of Mexico
- Culture of Mexico
- Mexican cuisine
- Mexican people or Mexicans, inhabitants of the country Mexico and their descendants
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Mexican, a 2001 American comedy film directed by Gore Verbinski, starring Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts
- The Mexican (1955 film), 1955 Soviet film by Vladimir Kaplunovsky based on the Jack London story, starring Georgy Vitsin
- "The Mexican" (short story), by Jack London
- "The Mexican" (song), by the band Babe Ruth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mexican.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.