Mexican Spitfire Sees a Ghost
|Mexican Spitfire Sees a Ghost|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Leslie Goodwins|
|Produced by||Cliff Reid|
Charles E. Roberts|
Charles 'Buddy' Rogers
|Music by||C. Bakaleinikoff|
|Edited by||Theron Warth|
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
Mexican Spitfire Sees a Ghost is a 1942 American comedy film directed by Leslie Goodwins and written by Charles E. Roberts and Monte Brice. It is the sequel to the 1942 film Mexican Spitfire at Sea. The film stars Lupe Vélez, Leon Errol, Charles 'Buddy' Rogers, Elisabeth Risdon, Donald MacBride and Minna Gombell. The film was released on June 26, 1942, by RKO Pictures.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2014)
- Lupe Vélez as Carmelita Lindsay
- Leon Errol as Uncle Matt Lindsay / Lord Basil Epping
- Charles 'Buddy' Rogers as Dennis Lindsay
- Elisabeth Risdon as Aunt Della Lindsay
- Donald MacBride as Percy Fitzbadden
- Minna Gombell as Edith Fitzbadden
- Don Barclay as Fingers O'Toole
- John McGuire as Luders
- Lillian Randolph as Hyacinth
- Mantan Moreland as Lightnin'
- Harry Tyler as Bascombe
- Marten Lamont as Mr. Harcourt
- "Mexican Spitfire Sees a Ghost (1942) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 14 September 2014.
- "Movie Review - Mexican Spitfire Sees a Ghost - At the Palace - NYTimes.com". Retrieved 14 September 2014.
- "Mexican Spitfire Sees A Ghost Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Mexican Spitfire Sees A Ghost - TVGuide.com". TV Guide. Retrieved 14 September 2014.
|This 1940s comedy film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|