Meze Headphones (also referred to as Meze or Meze Audio, SRL) is an audio company based in Baia Mare, Romania, founded by Antonio Meze. Its product range consists of high-end headphones and earphones.
Meze Audio's brand defining trait is that each speaker enclosure cup is hand-crafted from wood, a departure from the standard plastics and polymers commonly used,. Each model is shipped with a standard audio-jack, therefore compatible with a large variety of devices. Types of woods used for construction are ebony and beech.
Industrial designer Antonio Meze founded Meze Headphones in Baia Mare, Romania in 2009. Its name later changed to Meze Audio. FoxNews introduced the brand to the US public on the Fox & Friends First TV show. Meze headphones are currently being sold worldwide and reviewed by numerous publications.
|x||On ear Headphones||2017||TBR|
|99 Neo||Closed back Headphones||2017||Launched June 2017|
|11 Neo||Earphones||2016||Launched August 2016|
|12 Classics||Earphones||2016||Launched August 2016|
|77 Deco||Headphones||2016||On Hold|
|99 Classics||Closed back Headphones||2016||Launched January 2016|
|11 Deco||Earphones||2013||Discontinued 2015|
|11 Classics||Earphones||2013||Discontinued 2015|
|66 Classics||Headphones||2012||Discontinued 2015|
|73 Classics||Headphones||2011||Discontinued 2015|
|88 Classics||Headphones||2011||Discontinued 2014|
|55 Classics||Headphones||2010||Discontinued 2013|
- Elric Phares. "Meze 73 Classics Wood Headphones Review". Tech of Tomorrow (techoftomorrow.com).
- "MEZE wood headphones on Fox News (Fox and Friends morning show)". youtube.
- Steve Guttenberg (December 5, 2012). "What's up with the Meze 88 Classics headphones?". CNET.
- Ken Denmead (May 21, 2012). "How to Spoil Your Dad for Father's Day: Meze Headphones". Wired magazine.
- Joe McGauley. "Meze Headphones: Give your ears some wood". Thrillist.