|Headquarters||Baia Mare, Romania|
Meze Headphones was founded by industrial designer Antonio Meze in 2011, in Baia Mare, Romania. Its name later changed to Meze Audio.
In the early years, Antonio chose to build the company himself step by step. He started small, acquiring knowledge by experimenting with parts already on the market. The aim was to change the perception of headphones as technical devices or as cheap plastic accessories and create a mature product, to fall in love with. Therefore, using wood came as a natural choice: each speaker enclosure cup was hand-crafted from wood, a departure from the standard plastics and polymers commonly used,. FoxNews introduced the brand to the US public on the Fox & Friends First TV show., followed by CNET, Wired Magazine  and Thrillist 
The breakthrough came in 2015, when, after many years of development and after a very well received Indiegogo campaign, the Meze 99 Classics were launched. They keep receiving awards and nominations that are beyond anyone's expectations and are placing the 99 at the top of its category.
2016 was the year when Meze Audio's earphones were released to the market: 12 Classics and 11 Neo, both in 2 color variations: Gun Metal and Iridium. Meze 11 Neo is a practical and go everywhere gadget, yet, on closer look, with hidden complexity, recognized by the hi-fi community for its great value, while Meze 12 Classics are conceived to hide the high-end audio tech beneath a sense of style, leaving a lasting and strong impression.
In 2018, Meze Audio released two new products: Empyrean, the First Isodynamic Hybrid Array Headphone, with a driver developed exclusively for Meze Audio by Rinaro Isodynamics and RAI Penta, a premium IEM, Penta Hybrid Driver Technology, with 2 x dual BA's and 1 Dynamic driver.
Meze Audio headphones are currently being sold worldwide, online and through retail stores.
|105 Classics||Open Back Headphones||2018||TBR|
|Empyrean||Open Back Planar Magnetic Headphones||2018||Available|
|99 NEO||Closed Back Headphones||2017||Available|
|12 Classics Iridium||Earphones||2016||Available|
|12 Classics Gun Metal||Earphones||2016||Available|
|11 NEO Iridium||Earphones||2016||Available|
|11 NEO Gun Metal||Earphones||2016||Available|
|99 Classics Walnut Silver||Closed Back Headphones||2016||Available|
|99 Classics Walnut Gold||Closed Back Headphones||2015||Available|
|99 Classics Maple Silver||Closed Back Headphones||2015||Discontinued 2016|
|11 Deco||Earphones||2013||Discontinued 2015|
|11 Classics||Earphones||2013||Discontinued 2015|
|66 Classics||Headphones||2012||Discontinued 2015|
|73 Classics||Headphones||2011||Discontinued 2015|
|88 Classics||Headphones||2011||Discontinued 2014|
|55 Classics||Headphones||2010||Discontinued 2013|
- Elric Phares. "Meze 73 Classics Wood Headphones Review". Tech of Tomorrow (techoftomorrow.com). Archived from the original on 2013-05-28.
- "MEZE wood headphones on Fox News (Fox and Friends morning show)". youtube.
- Steve Guttenberg (December 5, 2012). "What's up with the Meze 88 Classics headphones?". CNET.
- Ken Denmead (May 21, 2012). "How to Spoil Your Dad for Father's Day: Meze Headphones". Wired magazine.
- Joe McGauley. "Meze Headphones: Give your ears some wood". Thrillist.
- "99 Classics - Quality Wood Headphones". Indiegogo.
- "Hi-Fi Choice - Meze 99 Classics" (PDF). Hi-Fi Choice.
- "InnerFidelity's "Wall of Fame" Over-Ear Sealed". Inner Fidelity.
- "Meze 99 Classics Headphones Review". Sound&Vision.
- "Meze 99 Classics Review". PC Magazine.
- "REVIEW: MEZE NEO 11 – METAL". Headfonia.
- "REVIEW: MEZE 11 NEO". The Master Switch.
- "Meze 11 Neo Earphone Review". Mobile Tech Talk.
- "Meze 12 Classics Review - Expatinjapan". Headpie.
- "Meze 12 Classics Review With Video". Head-Fi.
- "REVIEW: MEZE 12 CLASSICS GUNMETAL – DEPECHE NODE". Headfonia.
- "Meze 99 Neo: Budget and Performance: the Fine Line". Resonance Reviews.
- "REVIEW: MEZE 99 NEO – RIOT". Headfonia.
- "MEZE 99 NEO: THE EDGY CLASSIC". Audiophile Heaven.