Mga Nagbabagang Bulaklak
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Mga Nagbabagang Bulaklak|
Roses and Thorns
|Created by||TV5 Network (company)
|Directed by||Jon Red|
|Opening theme||"Init sa Magdamag"
sung by Marvin Ong & Maffy Soler
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, Tagalog, English|
|No. of episodes||63|
|Executive producer(s)||Manuel V. Pangilinan|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original release||March 21– June 17, 2011|
Mga Nagbabagang Bulaklak (The Burning Flowers) is a television series that began airing in the Philippines by TV5 on March 21, 2011. The show stars Sheryl Cruz, Ruffa Gutierrez, Arci Munoz, Carla Humphries, Valerie Concepcion and the Star Factor Finalist Ritz Azul and is directed by Jon Red.
TV5’s second teledrama offering, “Mga Nagbabagang Bulaklak” is a controversial show by Benedict Migue that displays events within and outside of the broadcast industry, particularly on television.
Rosal Flores (Sheryl Cruz) is a former dancer who is apprehensive of her daughters’ involvement in show business. She knows the temptations and dangers of the industry. Her daughters Dahlia (Arci Munoz) and Daisy (Ritz Azul) repeat Rosal's experiences as the story unfolds. Dahlia and Daisy get enmeshed in show business in their pursuit of their dream to become successful dancers/actors.
- Sheryl Cruz as Rosal Flores
- Carla Humphries as Camella / Ivy Amor / Irish
- Valerie Concepcion as Violet Alindogan
- Ruffa Gutierrez as Orchidia Ortega a.k.a. Ms. O
- Arci Munoz as Dahlia Flores / Carnation
- Ritz Azul as Daisy Flores
- Christine Young as Lily
- Richard Gomez as Apollo Ortega a.k.a. Mr. A
- Phillip Salvador as Zeus Montemayor a.k.a. Mr. Z
- James Blanco as Eros
- Jay Aquitania as Hector
- Victor Basa as Marco Montemayor
- Allan Paule as Artemio Flores
- Jean Saburit as Mrs. Montemayor
- Mel Martinez as Magnolia
- Rufa Mi as Makahiya
- Luningning as Frida
- Milagring as Pia
- Mariposa as Ness
- Jon Avila as Boris Delgado
- Rosanna Roces as Daffodil
- Gabo Clint as Ulyses
- Edward James Baviera as Dyaggo
- The official theme song of Mga Nagbabagang Bulaklak is "Init sa Magdamag", performed by Marvin Ong and Maffy Soler. It was originally performed by Nonoy Zuniga. The duets were popularized by Basil Valdez and Sharon Cuneta.