(Redirected from Miño)
Minho or Miño may refer to:
- Min-ho, Korean masculine given name
- Minho River or Miño, in Portugal and Spain
- Rio Minho (Jamaica), a river in Jamaica
- Entre-Douro-e-Minho, a historical province of Portugal (pre-1936)
- Minho Province, a historical province of Portugal (1936–1976)
- Minho VR, a Portuguese wine region
- Miño, A Coruña, a municipality in the province of A Coruña, Galicia
- Miño de Medinaceli, a municipality in the province of Soria, Castile and León
- Miño (Tineo), a parish (administrative division) in Tineo, a municipality within the province and autonomous community of Asturias
- O Baixo Miño, (English: Lower Miño), a comarca in the Galician province of Pontevedra, Galicia.
- Castrelo de Miño, a municipality in the province of Ourense, Galicia
- Salvaterra de Miño, a municipality in the province of Pontevedra, Galicia
- Miño Volcano, a symmetrical cone-shaped stratovolcano located in El Loa Province, Antofagasta Region, Chile
- Minho, one of the main characters from The Maze Runner series; a runner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.