Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Initial release||September 11, 2015 (as Android Pay)|
January 8, 2018 (as Google Pay)
|Operating system||MIUI 10 and above|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2020)
Mi-Pay is a contactless NFC-based mobile payment system that supports credit, debit and public transportation cards in China. The service was launched by Xiaomi in partnership with UnionPay.
- Aloysius Low. "Xiaomi's new Mi Pay only works with one phone". CNET. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Xiaomi Mi Pay Mobile Payment Service Unveiled; Mi Washing Machine Launched | Technology News". Gadgets.ndtv.com. 2016-08-17. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- Rita El Khoury. "Xiaomi introduces mobile payment solution Mi Pay with support for cards from 20 banks in China". Androidpolice.com. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Xiaomi's Mi Pay mobile payment solution launches in India". xda-developers. 2018-12-20. Retrieved 2019-01-03.
- "Mi Pay App - The Easy Way to Pay". apkproz. 2019-03-22. Retrieved 2019-03-22.
|This China-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|