Mi familia perfecta
|Mi familia perfecta|
|Created by||José Vicente Spataro|
|Creative director(s)||Evelyn Villegas|
|Theme music composer|
|Opening theme||"Mi sueño americano" by Las Cafeteras|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||69 (list of episodes)|
|Production company(s)||Telemundo Global Studios|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Audio format||Stereophonic sound|
|Original release||9 April –|
13 July 2018
|Preceded by||José José, el príncipe de la canción|
Mi familia perfecta is an American telenovela created by José Vicente Spataro that premiered on Telemundo on 9 April 2018 and concluded on 13 July 2018. The series revolves around of the Guerrero family, a family so united, as dysfunctional, formed by five siblings who were left alone when their father died and their mother was deported.
The series tells the story of Los Guerrero, five siblings struggling to achieve the American dream and get ahead after the death of their father and the deportation of their mother to Mexico. Los Guerrero must demonstrate that they are a very united family to face the different obstacles and situations faced by immigrants in the United States. Dysfunctional but always united, these siblings, El Patas (Jorge Luis Moreno), Rosa (Laura Chimaras), Marisol (Gala Montes), Julián (Gabriel Tarantini) and Lili (Ainhoa Paz), will live the difficult situation of seeing their mother, Irma (Laura Flores), take on the painful decision to leave them in Houston, United States to assure them a better future when she is deported to Mexico. From this moment, the Guerreros will have to support each other to overcome the obstacles of an immigrant family in the United States, achieve the American dream, and at the same time, remain united under one roof. In their struggle, they will have the support of Erika Ramírez (Sabrina Seara), a social worker who takes on the case of these five siblings, and Santiago Vélez (Mauricio Henao), a male soccer coach who discovers Marisol's talent playing soccer. Through her passion for this sport, Marisol will reactivate the faith in her family to continue fighting for her dreams regardless of the obstacles they have to face.
Cast and characters
- Jorge Luis Moreno as José María Guerrero, better known as El Patas, a noble and loyal man whose main concern is to take care of his three sisters and younger brother. He always dreamed of being a professional footballer, but at 17 he had to abandon that dream.
- Emmanuel Pérez as 17-year-old José María Guerrero.
- Sabrina Seara as Erika Ramírez, she is a very serious and correct social worker who seeks justice for unprotected minors.
- Gala Montes as Marisol Guerrero, she was forced to assume the maternal role of her brothers when she was barely 12 and her mother was deported to Mexico. Her main passion is soccer.
- Laura Flores as Irma Solís, she is the mother of the Guerrero brothers.
- Mauricio Henao as Santiago Vélez, he is the son of Amparo and a female soccer coach.
- Laura Chimaras as Rosa Guerrero, a young woman who after the death of her father and the deportation of her mother did not assume the responsibility of becoming the mother figure of her four siblings and grew up feeling that with her beauty she could get everything she wanted.
- Gabriel Tarantini as Julián Guerrero, a nice, roguish and very handsome young man who is a magnet for problems because of the impulsive and immature that he is to make decisions for his own good.
- Ainhoa Paz as Lili Guerrero, she is the youngest of the Guerrero brothers. She is a loving and intelligent girl but in need of affection since she grew up in chaos and with the emotional deficiencies of a dysfunctional family marked by maternal absence.
- Sonya Smith as Dakota Johnson, a clumsy woman, of scarce resources and little education who feels proud that her family is "redneck". With a dominant and aggressive attitude, she has two daughters Ashely and Tiffany.
- Coraima Torres as Amparo De Vélez, she is the mother of Santiago and Miguel's wife. Amparo is a well-known psychiatrist in Colombia, author of many books.
- Karla Monroig as Camilia Pérez, she is the wife of Tito Pérez. Mother of Eddie and Génesis. Born in Puerto Rico and defender of her Latin roots. She wanted to take care of the Guerrero brothers, when they deported Irma; but this one did not accept it.
- Juan Pablo Shuk as Miguel Ángel Vélez, Santiago's father.
- Natasha Domínguez as Ashley Johnson, Dakota's daughter.
- Daniela Navarro as Antonia Cadenas, she owns a grocery store and Vicente's wife.
- Beatriz Monroy as Francisca Rojas, better known as Panchita, was born in Mexico and was the best friend of Irma's mother.
- Roberto Plantier as Vicente Cadenas, Antonia's husband.
- José Guillermo Cortines as Tito Pérez, he is married to Camila, is the father of Eddie and Génesis.
- Veronica Schneider as Alma Izaguirre
- Francisco Rubio as Daniel Mendoza, Irma's lover.
- Laura Vieira as Andrea Fox, she is the director of the women's soccer club in which Santiago works.
- Estefany Oliveira as Megan Summers, she plays as a defense in the club team that Marisol enters.
- Enrique Montaño as Marcos, pretender of Rosa.
- Paulina Matos as Penélope Díaz, she is the front of the football club where Marisol also plays.
- Michelle Taurel as Tiffany Johnson, Dakota's daughter.
- Michelle De Andrade as Génesis Pérez, she is the youngest daughter of Tito and Camila.
- Ana Wolfermann as Sandra Ryan, like Penélope, Sandy leads the team.
- Jerry Rivera Mendoza as Eddie Pérez, he is the eldest son of Tito and Camila.
- Diego Herrera as Maddox Guerrero, Ashley's son.
- Matheo Cruz as Danielito
|Season||Timeslot (ET)||Episodes||First aired||Last aired||Avg. viewers|
|1||Mon–Fri 8pm/7c||69||9 April 2018||1.03||13 July 2018||0.96||0.93|
|No.||Title ||Original air date||US viewers|
|1||"El sueño de los Guerrero"||9 April 2018||1.03|
|The siblings' dream is to bring their mother back to the United States. El Patas, the eldest of the five siblings, works at a food stand to pay for the immigration lawyer.|
|2||"La mentira"||10 April 2018||0.85|
|Lili, Julián, and Marisol do not live with Panchita, their tutor and they lie to Erika, the social worker to hide that their older, undocumented brother and sister take care of them. Erika, suspects of them.|
|3||"Una oportunidad para Marisol"||11 April 2018||0.91|
|Santiago, convinced of Marisol's talent, is willing to lose his job, if she fails as a soccer player. Patas is forced to tell Erika about the legal status of his family.|
|4||"Estafan al Patas"||12 April 2018||0.86|
|José María finds his lawyer's office empty and realizes that the man stole $2000, like many immigrants. Marisol wins the scholarship and must sacrifice herself for her career.|
|5||"Irma busca a un coyote"||13 April 2018||0.83|
|Upon learning that her case was a hoax, Irma, desperate, is willing to break the law to meet their children in the United States. The Guerreros find the lawyer who cheated them.|
|6||"Justicia para los Guerrero"||16 April 2018||0.95|
|The Guerreros demonstrate with a video, the farce of the swindler and recover the money by their own means. Erika manages to arrest him and recommends El Patas a new lawyer.|
|7||"Lili cruza sola la frontera"||17 April 2018||1.00|
|Lili, the youngest of the Guerreros, takes a risk and goes to Mexico by bus. She hides in a car of strangers, to see her mother again. Marisol faints in a soccer practice.|
|8||"El Patas admira a Erika"||18 April 2018||0.99|
|El Patas no longer trusts Ashley, when she leaves her son, to get drunk. Instead, Erika offers her support and motivates him to move forward. Rosa does not know that Marcos, her boyfriend, is dangerous.|
|9||"Marisol y Santiago se gustan"||19 April 2018||0.99|
|Penelope, a member of the team, accuses Santiago of sexual abuse after trying to seduce him and be rejected. Marisol begins to like the coach and is willing to prove his innocence.|
|10||"Erika víctima de un escándalo"||20 April 2018||0.80|
|Ashley raises a scandal to Erika and accuses her of sleeping with her husband, after having seen them together in her car, in the middle of the night.|
|11||"Santiago se defiende"||23 April 2018||1.02|
|The coach defends himself before the disciplinary committee of the club, about the complaint of sexual abuse and his relationship with Marisol, beyond the professional. Lili returns with her siblings.|
|12||"Marisol salva a Santiago"||24 April 2018||0.97|
|The innocence of the coach is verified before the club committee, when Marisol demonstrates with the security video, that Penelope ripped her own clothes. Marcos forgives Rosa's life.|
|13||"Erika lucha por los Guerrero"||25 April 2018||0.88|
|Alma Izaguirre, the new social worker, appears with the Guerrero and recommends separating the family, due to so many irregularities. Erika begs her to reconsider the situation. Tito is killed.|
|14||"Marisol celosa por Santiago"||27 April 2018||0.84|
|Lina, the former lover of Santiago, comes to see him at the club. Marisol is intrigued to know who the mysterious woman is. Ashley learns that El Patas saw Erika again and explodes with fury.|
|15||"Ashley causa daño a Erika"||30 April 2018||0.91|
|Julian discovers that Ashley is the intellectual author of the attack; she threatens to denounce El Patas before immigration and take his son. Marisol faces Santiago because of Lina.|
|16||"Marisol gana su primer partido"||1 May 2018||0.86|
|The Guerrero celebrate the victory of Marisol, when she manages to score a goal, so that her team triumphs. Erika enjoys El Patas. Ashley takes drugs and does not remember where she left her son, Maddox.|
|17||"El Patas se queda con su hijo"||2 May 2018||1.03|
|José María infuriates and does not forgive Ashley, for leaving their son, Maddox in an alley with prostitutes and for messing with Erika. He gives her an ultimatum. Marisol dreams of a family with Santiago.|
|18||"La traición de Ashley"||3 May 2018||0.90|
|Julian and TJ are detained at the youth center, Ashley takes advantage of the situation and gives Alma enough reasons, to separate the Guerrero and take Erika out of their way. Marcos threatens Rosa.|
|19||"El Patas se refugia en Erika"||4 May 2018||0.81|
|The Social Service takes Marisol, Lili, and Julián to different care centers. José María, desperate, goes to Erika's house and both are carried away by their feelings.|
|20||"El Patas ya no ama a Ashley"||7 May 2018||0.90|
|El Patas kicks Ashley out of the house and his life, because she is the cause of the separation of his brothers. To save the relationship, she goes to a rehabilitation center. Santiago mediates by Marisol.|
|21||"José María comparece"||8 May 2018||0.91|
|Francisca does not appear at the first hearing about the Guerrero case. El Patas arrives at the court and faces for Marisol and Julián, before the judge.|
|22||"La valentía de Marisol"||9 May 2018||0.82|
|A guard at the youth center tries to rape Marisol and she defends herself with guts. She asks Erika for help, to prove her innocence. El Patas confesses that he feels something for Erika.|
|23||"Los gemelos regresan a casa"||10 May 2018||0.95|
|The guard who tried to rape Marisol is arrested, with the help of Erika and Alma. Julián and Marisol reach the age of majority. They are happy to leave the youth center and return to their family.|
|24||"Ashley contra los Guerrero"||11 May 2018||0.85|
|Ashley decides to take the Guerrero out of business, convinced that it is hers, for being the mother of Maddox. Irma, with the approved visa, seeks permission for Danielito.|
|25||"Irma sorprende a sus hijos"||14 May 2018||0.87|
|After 6 years, Irma, the mother of the Guerrero, returns to the United States, legally and surprises her children, when she appears in the house. Erika and Ashley have a strong confrontation.|
|26||"Los Guerrero sospechan de Irma"||15 May 2018||0.88|
|Because of Panchita, some Russians kidnap Danielito and Irma must rescue him, without saying anything to her children. Her mystery leaves them restless. Marisol faces Amparo, Santiago's mother.|
|27||"José María celoso por Erika"||16 May 2018||0.95|
|Reynaldo, Irma's lawyer invites Erika to eat, after winning custody of Lili. José María can not bear to have seen her with another man and goes to her house. Marisol receives bad news.|
|28||"El Patas y Erika hacen el amor"||17 May 2018||0.94|
|José María and Erika declare their love and fall into temptation. Ashley senses that they spent the night together and is not willing to lose her man. The Guerrero receive an eviction order.|
|29||"El Patas decide dejar a Ashley"||18 May 2018||0.86|
|Ashley sends a photomontage to Erika. José María decides to leave the mother of his son and defend his new love. Marisol works in the club cafeteria, to pay part of her scholarship.|
|30||"Atropellan a Erika"||21 May 2018||0.91|
|José María leaves Ashley and she leaves the house threatening him, taking Maddox away. Her jealousy crosses the limit and forces Johnny to take Erika ahead, leaving her severely wounded.|
|31||"El Patas quiere venganza"||22 May 2018||1.04|
|José María looks for Ashley to pay for running over Erika, when she realizes that her friend, Johnny, was the one who caused the tragedy. Megan offers Marisol steroids, to be more competitive.|
|32||"Acusan a Marisol"||23 May 2018||0.98|
|Andrea receives information that Marisol has prohibited substances hidden in her locker, and forces her to do an anti-doping test. Alma learns that El Patas wants to donate a kidney to Erika.|
|33||"El Patas da la vida por Erika"||24 May 2018||0.86|
|Erika is between life and death; her only outlet is a new kidney. José María decides to donate his, to save the woman he loves. They choose Marisol for the tournament, in Miami.|
|34||"Ashley desata una guerra"||25 May 2018||0.83|
|Jose Maria's surgery is complicated and Ashley's fury explodes, upon discovering that he donated a kidney to Erika. She promises to take revenge, and begins by claiming the food truck of the Guerrero.|
|35||"José María vive una pesadilla"||28 May 2018||0.94|
|Ashley takes revenge and takes the food truck from the Guerrero. With the money from the sale, she leaves with Maddox, leaving no trace. Marisol is injured in the first game of the tournament.|
|36||"Marisol y Santiago se aman"||29 May 2018||1.00|
|Santiago invites Marisol to spend a wonderful day, sailing in the sea and they are carried away by their feelings, without anyone judging them. Rosa discovers that the love of her life is married.|
|37||"Señalan a Irma de robo"||30 May 2018||0.98|
|Amparo points out Irma to be the only one who has the keys to her house in front of the police, after Julián and Eddie robbed the house of Santiago's parents. El Patas knows that his son disappeared.|
|38||"Graban a Marisol y Santiago"||31 May 2018||1.00|
|At Andrea's request, Sandy watches over Marisol and films when Marisol and the coach secretly kiss each other, putting her career at risk. Patas has news of Ashley and her son.|
|39||"José María exige respuestas"||1 June 2018||0.82|
|El Patas is restless, after Amparo sows more questions, about the relationship that Marisol has with Santiago. Irma's husband appears at the house of the Guerrero.|
|40||"Rosa sufre por Miguel Ángel"||4 June 2018||1.00|
|Feeling humiliated again, Rosa makes the mistake and goes to bed with Vicente, after seeing Miguel Ángel, in bed with his wife. Santiago and Marisol confess to El Patas that they love each other.|
|41||"El Patas da con Ashley"||5 June 2018||1.13|
|Erika and José María go to Kansas, to recover Maddox. They see Ashley next to a stranger, taking drugs and the man cannons, when they get into the house. Rosa and Miguel Ángel are discovered.|
|42||"Amenazan a la familia Guerrero"||6 June 2018||0.89|
|Upon learning that Maddox is at the Guerrero home, Dakota arrives with her friends from the biker gang, to demand that they return her grandson or pay the consequences.|
|43||"Irma da la cara a sus hijos"||7 June 2018||0.92|
|After Daniel appears in surprise, with Danielito, Irma is forced to confront her children and reveal that they have another little brother.|
|44||"Rosa se escapa con Mickey"||8 June 2018||0.92|
|A clash broke out between Santiago and Marisol's family, upon discovering that Rosa ran away with a married man, regardless of the damage they cause. José María has competition.|
|45||"Descubren a Marisol y Santiago"||11 June 2018||1.10|
|Andrea finds Marisol kissing with her coach in her office and pressures her to give up football. Jose Maria prevents Ashley from taking her son and puts a civil lawsuit against her.|
|46||"Rosa está embarazada"||12 June 2018||1.01|
|When enjoying life in Miami and losing track of time, Rosa gives the news to Miguel Ángel, that she is pregnant with his son, leaving him speechless. Marisol breaks her relationship with Santiago.|
|47||"Acusan a Rosa de farsante"||13 June 2018||0.88|
|A vasectomy rules out the possibility that Miguel Ángel is the father of the child Rosa waits for. The Guerrero celebrate Marisol's graduation. Guillermo provokes José María.|
|48||"El Patas pelea por su hijo"||14 June 2018||0.89|
|José María confronts Ashley in front of a judge and she loses control, when he exposes her, as a bad mother. Rosa thinks about aborting the baby. Guillermo shows his true face.|
|49||"Santiago descubre la verdad"||15 June 2018||0.81|
|Santiago learns that Marisol works in the street, because Andrea took her out of the club under threats and plans a plan, to reincorporate her. Rosa is offered as a belly for rent with Vicente.|
|50||"Erika bajo la lupa"||18 June 2018||1.01|
|Alma testifies that Erika manipulated information, to favor the family of José María, for being her lover and this unleashes a racial confrontation. Santiago achieves his goal.|
|51||"Erika se enfrenta con Ashley"||19 June 2018||0.97|
|Ashley, upset and under the influence of alcohol, arrives at Erika's apartment and finds José María with her son. Marisol rejoins the soccer team and Santiago is happy.|
|52||"Despiden a Erika del trabajo"||20 June 2018||0.96|
|El Patas explodes with jealousy, when Guillermo offers employment to Erika in Chicago. José María proposes that she lives with him. In court, it is clear that Maddox prefers to be with his father.|
|53||"El Patas gana la custodia"||21 June 2018||1.03|
|The judge grants custody of Maddox to El Patas, without denying rights to Ashley, as a mother. If she overcomes her addictions, she could ask for a review of the case. Santiago faces for Marisol.|
|54||"José María vuelve al fútbol"||22 June 2018||0.77|
|The board of directors accepts José María, as assistant in the children's team, on the recommendation of Santiago. Patas moves in with Erika. Dakota convinces Ashley, to kidnap Maddox.|
|55||"Marisol pelea por lo suyo"||25 June 2018||0.97|
|Santiago accepts that Lina, his ex, stays in his apartment. Marisol does not give up spaces. She decides to move with her boyfriend, putting conditions on her rival. Julian and TJ escape together.|
|56||"El Patas saca su lado oscuro"||26 June 2018||0.89|
|José María is carried away by jealousy and loses control, upon learning that Guillermo made another offer to Erika, as his assistant. Rosa is beaten, and Antonia insists that she live in her house.|
|57||"Secuestran a José María"||27 June 2018||0.98|
|Dakota and Derick kidnap José María and plan to disappear him, leaving no trace. Thus, custody of the child would pass to Ashley. Lina plans to ruin the relationship of Santiago and Marisol.|
|58||"Ashley cobra venganza"||28 June 2018||0.90|
|José María fights for his life and faces gunpoint with Dakota. In an oversight, he takes her hostage and Ashley arrives to pull the trigger. The Guerrero believe that El Patas fell prisoner.|
|59||"Ashley se pone en evidencia"||29 June 2018||0.89|
|Sure that José Maria will not return, Ashley goes to the house of the Guerrero, so that they return her son. She raises suspicion before everyone, to be so anxious to recover her son. Santiago is threaten.|
|60||"El Patas está en coma"||2 July 2018||0.89|
|They take José María to an emergency center. Due to lack of resources, they decide to transfer him to a hospital, where he runs the risk of being deported. The Guerrero discover Ashley and Dakota.|
|61||"Los Guerrero van por Maddox"||3 July 2018||0.92|
|Dakota takes Julián as hostage when he arrives at her house, with Marisol, Santiago and the police to recover Maddox and guarantee his safety. Erika finds José María, in recovery.|
|62||"Ashley da la vida por su hijo"||4 July 2018||0.78|
|Dakota forces her daughter to flee with Maddox, but Ashley, surprisingly, hides the boy and points to his mother. Seeing her threatened, they hit a deadly shot to the ex of El Patas.|
|63||"Despiden a Santiago del club"||5 July 2018||0.87|
|Andrea, tired of so much rejection, starts her revenge and agrees to ally with the man who destroyed the career of Santiago. José María watches the video that Ashley left him before her death.|
|64||"Marisol y Santiago dan la cara"||6 July 2018||0.90|
|Marisol and Santiago will no longer have to hide their love and defends their relationship when Andrea shows a recording of her cell phone, in which Santiago admits his relationship with Marisol. El Patas receives news.|
|65||"Arrestan a Julián por fraude"||9 July 2018||0.82|
|Julián uses a stolen card again, in a clothing store, but the owner recognizes him by a photograph and they take him prisoner. With the help of Lina and Amparo, Santiago manages to clear his name.|
|66||"Dakota va por los Guerrero"||10 July 2018||0.96|
|Daniel pays the consequences, for being part of the Guerrero family, when Dakota and two of her men, throw him off a bridge. Santiago returns to the club. Julian meets TJ and Ashley's father.|
|67||"Eddie traiciona a Marisol"||11 July 2018||1.02|
|Eddie, hooded, tries to break Marisol's legs, to prevent her from showing up for the club's tests; but she manages to defend herself and discovers him. TJ's father saves Julian.|
|68||"Dakota le dispara a José María"||12 July 2018||1.03|
|Before Dakota returns to kill in cold blood, José María and TJ collaborate with the authorities, to capture her. In an encounter with her, El Patas collapses, product of a bullet impact.|
|69||"Erika y José María se casan"||13 July 2018||0.96|
|After overcoming multiple obstacles, El Patas and Erika decide to continue their celebration, supporting Marisol in her first professional soccer game.|
Awards and nominations
|2019||GLAAD Media Award||Outstanding Scripted Television Series (Spanish-Language)||Mi familia perfecta||Pending|
- González, Moisés. "Así es Mi familia perfecta, la nueva telenovela de Telemundo que protagonizan tres actores de El señor de los cielos". peopleenespanol.com (in Spanish). People en Español. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- "Spataro prepara un nuevo proyecto tras el éxito de La Doña". el-nacional.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- González, Moisés. "Conoce a los cinco hermanos protagonistas de la nueva telenovela de Telemundo Mi familia perfecta". peopleenespanol.com (in Spanish). People en Español. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- "AN INSPIRING STORY ABOUT THE PURSUIT OF THE AMERICAN DREAM COMES TO TELEMUNDO WITH THE PREMIERE OF "MI FAMILIA PERFECTA" ON MONDAY APRIL 9 AT 8PM/7C". nbcumv.com. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- González, Moisés. "Sabrina Seara protagoniza Mi familia perfecta: "Desde que empecé a leer sobre el personaje me enamoró"". peopleenespanol.com (in Spanish). People en Español. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- González, Moisés. "Sonya Smith sorprende con su nuevo look en su regreso a las telenovelas". peopleenespanol.com (in Spanish). People en Español. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- González, Moisés. "Reconocida estrella de telenovelas llega a Telemundo, ¿habrá segunda parte de Corazón valiente? y más ¡De telenovela!". peopleenespanol.com (in Spanish). People en Español. Retrieved 23 March 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: Second Most-Viewed 'WWE Raw' on USA in Two Years for Post-WrestleMania Edition". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- González, Moisés. "Fernanda Castillo se reencuentra con actrices de El señor de los cielos y otras 9 noticias ¡De telenovela!". peopleenespanol.com (in Spanish). People en Español. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: A&E Tops in Adults 18-49 from 9-11 p.m. with 'Live PD'". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
- "Mi familia perfecta / episodes". now.telemundo.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 10 April 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: Modest Results for 'Elton John: I'm Still Standing — A Grammy Salute' on CBS". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: Strong Increases for Both NHL Playoff Game Ones on NBCSN from Last Year". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: Slight Increase for First NHL Playoff Thursday on NBCSN from Last Year". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: CBS Leads Prime Time in All Key Figures". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: Controversy Boosts Fox News' 'Hannity' to Become Night's Highest-Rated Cable Telecast". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert' on CBS Rises to Season High". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: Mark Burnett Shows 'The Voice' on NBC and 'Survivor' on CBS are the Two Most-Watched Prime Time Telecasts". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Scandal' Series Finale Helps ABC Win the 10 p.m. Hour". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: ESPN Wins All Key Adult and Male Demos with NBA Playoffs; Flyers-Penguins as Most-Watched NBCSN NHL First Round Game 5 in Six Years". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: NBA Playoffs Continue Young Adults Demo Win Streak in Prime Time". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 26 April 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The 100′ Season Premiere on CW Draws Series' Most-Watched Telecast in Two Years". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 26 April 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: Maple Leafs-Bruins Game 7 Sets NBCSN Record for an NHL First Round Playoff Game". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 27 April 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: ESPN Leads All Prime Time Demos with NBA First Round Playoff Game 6s". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: Athletes Edition of 'Dancing with the Stars' on ABC Delivers the Competition's Lowest Premiere Ratings To-Date". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 3 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: TNT Easily Wins All Adult and Male Demos in Prime Time Thanks to LeBron James". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 3 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: CBS Tops Prime Time in Total Viewers, TNT Leads Among Young Adults". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 4 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: CBS and TNT Share Leadership for Second Consecutive Night". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 4 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: 'MacGyver' on CBS Dips to Series Low in Season Finale but Easily Wins its Hour in Total Viewers". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Playoff Series Clinching Victory on TNT is Top Telecast in All Key Adult and Male Demos". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: Abby's Farewell Boosts 'NCIS' to Season-Highs in Demos and its Most-Watched Telecast in 15 Months". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 10 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: TNT Dominates in Key Demos, Falls Just Shy of CBS for Prime Time Viewer Lead". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 10 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: Sheldon and Amy's Wedding in Season Finale Lifts 'The Big Bang Theory on CBS to a Four Month High". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 12 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: 'Blue Bloods' on CBS Rises from Recent Weeks with Season Finale". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: Warriors-Rockets on TNT Draws Best Start to an NBA Western Conference Finals Series in 16 Years". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: Cavaliers-Celtics on ESPN is Most-Viewed Second Game of an NBA Eastern Conference Finals in 6 Years". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Riverdale' on CW Reaches 14-Week High Among Total Viewers with Season Finale". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Arrow' on CW Rises to 4-Month High Among Total Viewers with Season Finale". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon a Time' on ABC Climbs to 9-Week High Among Total Viewers with Series Finale". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: Season Finales of 'Dancing with the Stars' and 'American Idol' Deliver ABC's 6-Month Best Audiences in Respective Time Slots". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Middle' on ABC Ends its Series Run with Multi-Year Finale Milestones". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: Cavaliers-Celtics NBA Eastern Finals Game 5 on ESPN Edges Past 'Survivor' Season Finale on CBS for Night's Most-Watched Telecast". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 25 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: TNT Easily Wins First Prime Time of Summer TV Season". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: ESPN Dominates Prime Time with Celtics-Cavaliers in Game 6 of NBA Eastern Conference Finals". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: Warriors-Rockets Game 7 on TNT Delivers Second Most-Viewed NBA Telecast Ever on Cable". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: Season Premieres of 'America's Got Talent' and 'World of Dance' Help NBC Dominate Prime Time". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 1 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Code Black' on CBS Leads All Prime Time Telecasts in Total Viewers and Households". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: Cavaliers-Warriors on ABC Still Dominant Despite Four-Year Low for NBA Finals Game One Viewership". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: 'Undercover Boss' on CBS Leads Original Telecasts in Viewers and Adults 25-54". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: NHL Stanley Cup Final Game Four Helps NBC Win Prime Time in Total Viewers and Key Adult and Male Demos". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 6 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: NBC and Telemundo Have Top Two 10 p.m. Hour Telecasts Among Young Adults". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 7 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Code Black' on CBS Holds Up Well Despite Competition from NBA Finals on ABC". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: Capitals' Series-Clinching Victory on NBC Delivers Most-Watched NHL Stanley Cup Final Game Five in 16 Years". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 9 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: Warriors' NBA Finals-Clinching Victory on ABC Dominates Prime Time". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 12 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: Fox News Channel the Most-Watched Outlet for Start of Historic Trump-Kim Summit". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: Telemundo the Runner-Up Network from 9-11 p.m. Among Young Adults with 'Sin Senos Si Hay Paraiso' Season Premiere and 'El Señor de Los Cielos'". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: Gordon Ramsay's '24 Hours To Hell & Back' Debut on Fox Improves on 'MasterChef' Lead-In Among Key Demos". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 15 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: Fox Registers 3-Year High for its Broadcast Network U.S. Open Golf First Round Coverage". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 15 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: 'Live PD' on A&E Tops Original Prime Time Telecasts Among Adults 18-34". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 18 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: MTV Movie & TV Awards Across Ten Viacom Networks Draws its Second-Best Viewership in Five Years". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: USA the Second-Place Network in Prime Time Among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: Solid Start for 'Yellowstone' on Paramount Network". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: ESPN Wins Prime Time Among All Key Adult and Male Demos Thanks to NBA Draft". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: Charles Krauthammer Tribute on Fox News Leads Night on Cable Among Total Viewers". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 26 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: Positive Debut for 'Double Dare' Revival on Nickelodeon, Tops Night Among All Telecasts in Teens and Females 12-17". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 27 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Below Deck Mediterranean' on Bravo Reaches Series-High in Live Plus Same Day Total Viewers". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 27 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Big Brother 20' Season Premiere Leads Prime Time in All Key Demos; 'Code Black' Earns its Best Adults 18-49 Performance of Summer". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 29 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: CBS Wins Prime Time in All Key Figures with 'Big Brother 20' Time Slot Premiere". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 30 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: Telemundo Wins Prime Time Among Adults 18-34". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 3 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: Braves-Yankees is YES Network's Highest-Rated Non-Red Sox Telecast in Four Years". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: NBC Remains Prime Time Leader on Mostly Rerun-Filled Night". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular' on NBC Draws Six-Year High in Total Viewers". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Gong Show' Draws its Most-Watched Telecast Since ABC Debut; 'Match Game' Reaches 18-Month High in Total Viewers". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 10 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: Prime Time Leaders: CBS in Viewers, NBC in Adults 18-49 and 25-54, Telemundo in Adults 18-34". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 10 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: 'American Ninja Warrior' on NBC Rises Double-Digits in Viewers and Demos from Most Recent Telecast with Time Slot Move". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Challenge: Final Reckoning' Season Premiere on MTV is Second-Highest Rated Cable Original in Prime Time Among Adults 18-49". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: Modest Premiere for 'TKO: Total Knockout' on CBS but '24 Hours to Hell & Back' on Fox Wins the Hour Among Adults 18-49". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Southern Charm' Season Finale on Bravo Leads All Cable Telecasts Among Adults 18-49". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 15 July 2018.
- Yang, Rachel. "'Crazy Rich Asians,' 'The Favourite' Among GLAAD Media Award Nominees". variety.com. Variety. Retrieved 25 January 2019.