|Born||Mia Evonne Uyeda
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
|Occupation||Actor, Model, VJ, Columnist|
|Agent||Inega Model Management, India|
|Television||Saturday Night Shuffle, Maharajah Route|
Mia Uyeda was born on born 25 May 1984 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. She doesn't know her father's ethnicity, as she was adopted, and her mother is French Canadian. She was accidentally discovered at a convenience store at the age of 14. Since then, she has modelled across Canada, Europe, America and East Asia. Eventually, at the age of 21, whilst finishing a job in Malaysia, Uyeda came to Mumbai, India.
After appearing on the runway for a fashion show, Mia was requested to try out for the annual Kingfisher Calendar. She featured in the 2007 Kingfisher Calendar She appeared in campaigns for brands like Kaya Skin Clinic, Bisleri soda, Pantaloons, Killer Loop sunglasses and Sakhi Sari. She went on to participate in the Lakme India Fashion Week. Mia rose to fame as a VJ for MTV India's show Saturday Night Shuffle. She also worked on a travel show called Maharajah Route, which was shot throughout Rajasthan, while continuing her modelling assignments. She has graced the covers of Elle and L'Officiel, and featured in FHM, Maxim, Cosmopolitan, Grazia and Femina.
Her first experience in Bollywood was in Sankat City in 2009, where she did an item number. She later appeared in Tees Maar Khan in a brief cameo and guest starred in the Yash Raj Films' serial Khotey Sikkey. Recently, Mia was a contestant in the fourth season of the television reality show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.
|Saturday Night Shuffle||Herself||Talk Show|
|Maharaja Route||Herself||Travel Show|
|Khotey Sikey||Uncredited Role||TV Series|
|Sankat City||Item Song||Film|
|Tees Mar Khan||Cameo||Film|
|Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (season 4)||Herself||Reality TV Series|
|Blood Money (2012 film)||Rosa||Film|
|9Xe The Show||Herself||Talk Show|
|Tere Bin Laden dead or alive||Junior||Film|
- "It was nerve-wracking to be intimate in front of the entire crew: Mia". Indiatoday.intoday.in. 2012-03-30. Retrieved 2013-03-18.
- "CityTimes - Mamma Mia!". Khaleejtimes.com. 2012-04-02. Retrieved 2013-03-18.
- Mon, Mar 18, 2013, 5:33 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed (2012-03-16). "Family not upset with leaked video: Mia Uyeda". Finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2013-03-18.
- "Mia Uyeda". GQ India. 2010-02-08. Retrieved 2013-03-18.
- "Family not upset with leaked video: Mia Uyeda". Zeenews.india.com. Retrieved 2013-03-18.
- "Blood Money has a lot more than just skin show". Rediff.com. 2012-03-27. Retrieved 2013-03-18.
- Mia modelled for the Kingfisher Calendar in 2007
- Lakme India Fashion Week
- Mia hosts Saturday Night Shuffle
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mia Uyeda.|