Miamiville is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in western Miami Township, Clermont County, Ohio, United States, along the Little Miami River. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 242. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 45147.
Miamiville's low profile as an unincorporated community was a benefit during the Great Depression, when Prohibition outlawed alcohol consumption in the United States. The Miami Boat Club operated as a speakeasy during the 1920s and 1930s.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Miamiville, Ohio
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Miamiville CDP, Ohio". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved January 21, 2015.
- Zip Code Lookup
- Everts, Louis H. (1880). History of Clermont County, Ohio, with Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of Its Prominent Men and Pioneers. Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott & Co. p. 470.
- "Clermont County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Miami Boat Club - history". Retrieved 6 August 2010.
|This Clermont County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|