From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Miao may refer to:
- Miao people, linguistically and culturally related group of people, recognized as such by the government of the People's Republic of China
- Miao script or Pollard script, writing system used for Miao languages
- Miao (Unicode block), a block of Unicode characters of the Pollard script
- Miao (pinyin), a shrine or temple
- Miao, Chongming County (庙镇), town in Shanghai, China
- Miao, Changlang, town in Arunachal Pradesh, India
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Miao, in India
- Miao (album), album by Candy Lo
- Meow, the sound a cat makes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.