Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mich or MICH may refer to:
- Mich, Narmashir, Iran, a village
- Mich Dulce (born 1981), Filipina fashion designer, milliner, corsetiere, feminist activist, actress, artist and singer
- Mich Matsudaira (1937–2019), American businessman and civil rights activist
- Michigan Wolverines, a group of college athletic teams representing the University of Michigan
- Vigilio Mich (1931–2019), Italian cross-country skier who competed in the 1956 Olympics
- Mich., an abbreviation for the American state of Michigan
- Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH), an American combat helmet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mich.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.