Pazdan with Legia Warsaw in 2018
|Date of birth||21 September 1987|
|Place of birth||Kraków, Poland|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 May 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 25 June 2018
Pazdan began his football career at Hutnik Kraków. He gradually made his way up the ranks and became part of the main team in the 2003–04 season.
In 2007, he joined Górnik Zabrze. He debuted in the Ekstraklasa on 14 September 2007 with Jagiellonia Białystok against Polonia Bytom. During that season he appeared 19 times for the club, 17 of those as a starter, and helped his team finish in 8th place that season.
During Euro 2016, Pazdan became a national hero after the game against World Champions, Germany, where he was pronounced as Man of the match and led the team to a draw, which helped Poland to qualify for the knockout stages of the tournament for the first time in history. His performances also led to reported interest from Premier League clubs. Poland then beat Switzerland on penalties to qualify for the quarter finals; however, Pazdan and the Polish defence conceded their first goal of the tournament to Xherdan Shaqiri.
- As of 11 May 2019
- As of 25 June 2018
- 2009 FIFA San Miguel Cup: Team of the Tournament
- Polski Związek Piłki Nożnej Sony Cup: Runner-Up (Prize: PSP)
- Olejandro Oleguer Cup 2010
- Defender of the Year in Ekstraklasa: 2014/15
- Eleventh of Ekstraklasa in the plebiscite of the Polish Footballers' Union: 2016
- Discovery of the 2016 European Championships according to UEFA and France Football
- Player of the year in the Football (Piłka Nożna) Plebiscite: 2016
- "2018 FIFA World Cup Russia – List of Players" (PDF). FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- "Michał Pazdan piłkarzem Legii Warszawa! (HD)". Legia Warsaw. 25 June 2015. Retrieved 25 June 2015.
- "Michal Pazdan Ankaragümüzde!". Ankaragücü Resmi Web Sitesi (in Turkish). Retrieved 12 February 2019.
- 90minut.pl ‹See Tfd›(in Polish)
- Anderson, David (22 June 2016). "English clubs eye Poland star after impressive displays at Euro 2016". Retrieved 25 June 2016.
- "Switzerland 1 Poland 1, Euro 2016: Poles win 5-4 on penalties despite Xherdan Shaqiri wonder-goal". Retrieved 25 June 2016.
- "Michał Pazdan". 90minut.pl. Retrieved 21 December 2016.
|This biographical article related to a Polish association football defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|