|Type||501(c)(3) non-profit organization|
|Headquarters||West Lake Hills, Texas|
|Susan Dell - Cofounder & Board Chair|
The Michael & Susan Dell Foundation was set up in 1999. Susan and Michael Dell have supported the foundation primarily through investing the proceeds of sales of shares of Dell Inc. More than (USA) $650 million has been given to children's issues and community initiatives in the United States, India, South Africa as of 2010. Today the foundation has over $466 million assets under management. According to the OECD, the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation’s financing for 2019 development increased by 11% to US$35 million.
The Michael & Susan Dell Foundation is dedicated to transforming the lives of children living in urban poverty through improving their education, health and family economic stability. It has offices in United States, India and South Africa.
- Michael and Susan Dell Foundation looking to grow
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation Applauds the First Lady's 'Let's Move!' Campaign To End Child Obesity
- Company Overview of The Michael and Susan Dell Foundation
- "Michael & Susan Dell Foundation | Development Co-operation Profiles – Michael & Susan Dell Foundation | OECD iLibrary".
- "Michael & Susan Dell Foundation". Michael & Susan Dell Foundation. Retrieved 2018-09-13.