Michael Aastrup Jensen
Member of Parliament, 2005–present
Since the 2015 Danish elections, Aastrup Jensen has been his parliamentary group's spokesman on foreign affairs. He is also a member of numerous committees, including the Danish delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe. In this capacity, he has been serving as Vice-President of the Assembly (since 2015) and as member of the Committee on the Honouring of Obligations and Commitments by Member States of the Council of Europe (Monitoring Committee). Alongside Kastriot Islami of Albania (2010-2011) and Boris Tsilevitch of Latvia (2012-2015), he also served as the Assembly’s co-rapporteur on the monitoring of Georgia between 2010 and 2015.
- "Den Store Danske Encyklopædi - Michael Aastrup Jensen". Gyldendal 2009-2013. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- "CV as pdf (English)". Folketinget. Archived from the original on 3 January 2014. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- "Randers-borgmester vil i Folketinget". Morgenavisen Jyllands-Posten. 25 October 2004. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- "Folketinget - Michael Aastrup Jensen". Folketinget. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- PACE elects a new Vice-President in respect of Denmark Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, press release of September 28, 2015.
- PACE co-rapporteurs condemn the treaty Russia-the self-proclaimed ‘Republic of South Ossetia’ Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, press release of March 24, 2015.
|This article about a Danish politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|