Michael Baillie, 3rd Baron Burton
In 1962 he inherited the title of Baron Burton from his paternal grandmother Nellie Baillie, 2nd Baroness Burton.
He was an elected County Councillor for Inverness-shire 1948–75 and a justice of the peace (J.P.) 1961–75.
Marriages and children
On 28 April 1948, he married Elizabeth Ursula Foster Wise (d. 1993).  They divorced in 1977 after having six children:
- Hon. Evan Michael Ronald Baillie (b. 19 March 1949)
- Hon. Elizabeth Victoria Baillie (b. 9 March 1950, d. 1986)
- Hon. Phillipa Ursula Maud Baillie (b. 30 August 1951)
- Hon. Georgina Frances Baillie (b. 11 May 1955)
- Hon. Fiona Mary Baillie (b. 31 October 1957, d. 9 October 2004)
- Hon. Alexander Baillie (b. 1963) who manages the family estate at Dochfour. 
In 1978, he married Coralie Denise Cliffe.
|Grand Master of the
Grand Lodge of Scotland
Archibald Donald Orr-Ewing
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
|This biography of a baron in the peerage of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|