1 October 1953 |
Manorhamilton, County Leitrim
|Political party||Fine Gael|
Michael Comiskey (born 1 October 1953) is an Irish Fine Gael politician and farmer. He was elected to the 24th Seanad in April 2011 on the Agricultural Panel. He was an unsuccessful candidate at the 2007 general election for the Sligo–North Leitrim constituency, polling 4,936 first preference votes (12.4%). He also unsuccessfully contested the 2007 Seanad election.
He is the Fine Gael Seanad spokesperson on Agriculture, Marine and Food.
- "Mr. Michael Comiskey". Oireachtas Members Database. Retrieved 23 October 2011.
- Collins, Stephen (2011). Nealon's Guide to the 31st Dáil and 24th Seanad. Dublin: Gill & Macmillan. p. 199. ISBN 9780717150595.
- "Counting continues in Seanad election". RTÉ News. 27 April 2011.
- "Michael Comiskey". ElectionsIreland.org. Retrieved 26 April 2011.
- "Michael Comiskey to seek Fine Gael nomination for Sligo/North Leitrim". Leitrim Observer. 8 June 2005. Retrieved 27 April 2011.
|This article about a Fine Gael politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|