Michael Crawford (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Michael Crawford (born 1942) is an English actor and singer.
Michael Crawford may also refer to:
- Michael Crawford (historian) (born 1939), numismatist and ancient historian
- Michael Crawford (cricketer) (1920–2012), English cricketer
- Michael Crawford (footballer) (born 1979), English footballer
- Mike Crawford (born 1974), former NFL and XFL linebacker
- Michael Crawford, Canadian NDP candidate for the riding of Kamloops—Thompson—Cariboo in the 2008 Canadian federal election
- Michael Crawford, a character from the soap opera, The Young and the Restless.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|