|Known for||Ninja Burger|
Fiegel was the columns editor for RPGnet from 2001-2005, as well as a columnist.
In 2001, Fiegel began working with Jerry Grayson of Khepera Publishing on the second edition of that company's GODSEND Agenda (2001), a realistic look at superheroes in the modern world .: 430 Fiegel later co-wrote and co-designed Khepera's HELLAS: Worlds of Sun and Stone (2008) alongside Grayson.: 195 He also wrote later books in the Hellas series.
Fiegel is also the creator of Ninja Burger and the author of the Ninja Burger RPG:2nd Edition (2006) and the Ninja Burger: Honorable Employee Handbook (2006). In 2009 he also wrote and published the modern horror/conspiracy-themed Vox RPG.
He also authored the Baba Yaga: The First Setting in Rassiya electronic RPG supplement for Dog Soul Publishing, which won a 2006 Gold ENnie award for Best Electronic Book and was nominated for Best Writing.
Fiegel has worked as a writer for two MMORPGs: Perpetual Entertainment's Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising, and NCsoft's Aion: Assault on Balaurea. He was also the lead writer for the sci-fi-themed interactive fiction game The Away Team.
Outside of the already mentioned Ninja Burger: Honorable Employee Handbook (published by Kensington/Citadel in 2006), Fiegel's first novel titled Blackbird was published on November 14, 2017 by Skyhorse.
- Shannon Appelcline (2011). Designers & Dragons. Mongoose Publishing. ISBN 978-1-907702-58-7.
- "Review: "Vox" RPG". Critical Hits. 4 March 2010. Retrieved 3 March 2016.
- "2006 Noms and Winners". Ennie Awards. 13 August 2006. Retrieved 9 January 2017.
- "Moby Games".
- "Aion: Assault on Balaurea Game Manual" (PDF).
- "Away Team Credits".
- "Game Designer Lands at Skyhorse". Publisher's Weekly. 14 October 2016. Retrieved 9 January 2017.