|No. 6 – Spirou Charleroi|
|League||BLB Division 1|
|Born||June 5, 1995|
|Listed height||7 ft 4 in (2.24 m)|
|Listed weight||222 lb (101 kg)|
|NBA draft||2017 / Undrafted|
Fusek left his native Slovakia in 2012 to sign with Belgian powerhouse Spirou Charleroi. In his first two years with the club, Fusek played for Charleroi’s development team in the third Belgian division and their under 21 youth squad. He played his first minutes in Belgium’s top-flight and in the Eurocup during the 2014-15 season, while continuing to gain playing time in the reserves. In June 2016, he attended the Adidas Eurocamp in Treviso, Italy. An early entry candidate for the 2016 NBA draft, he later opted to withdraw his name.
In the off-seasons of 2015 and 2016, Fusek went to Rockville, Maryland, to work with trainer Blair O'Donovan, a strength and conditioning specialist. His main objective there was to gain muscles.
Fusek's mother was also a professional basketball player.
- "EUROCAMP 2016 Roster | adidas Eurocamp". www.adidaseurocamp.com. Retrieved 2016-11-18.
- Release, Official. "Thirty-three international early-entry candidates withdraw from Draft". NBA.com. Retrieved 2016-11-17.
- sudinfo.be. "Rencontre avec Michael Fusek, des Spirou de Charleroi, plus grand joueur pro de Belgique avec ses 2m23". Retrieved 2016-08-20.
- "Spirou Basket Club (via Public) / Michael Fusek: objectif draft 2017". www.publicnow.com. Retrieved 2016-08-20.
- "TEAM". 2013-09-13. Retrieved 2016-08-20.