This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Michael Gettel (birthdate and age not on record) is a Seattle, Washington-based composer of new-age music. Many of Gettel's pieces consist of piano with ensemble such as drums, flute, acoustic and electric guitars, synthesizers, etcetera. However, he does have several solo piano compositions, some of which consist of soft nature sounds in the background. Michael was greatly inspired to write music by his family and friends, and the beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
Michael Gettel is no longer writing music or touring, however. He now makes a living as a music teacher at a high school in Seattle, Washington.
Michael Gettel is listed as a Middle School Music Teacher at The Bush School. 
- Petersen, Dana. "Bush School ~ Bush Music Teacher Hits the Red Carpet". www.bush.edu. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "The Bush School 7th Grade Faculty and Staff".
- 1988: San Juan Suite
- 1990: Return
- 1992: Intricate Balance
- 1992: Places In Time
- 1993: The Key
- 1993: Skywatching
- 1995: The Art Of Nature: Reflections On The Grand Design
- 1996: San Juan Suite II: Piano Passages
- 1997: Winter (Collection with several unreleased tracks)
- 1998: Change My Heart Oh, God (Piano Covers)
- 1999: The Journey North
- 2001: One Piano (With Elizabeth Naccarato)
|This article about a composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|