This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hüther in March 2011
24 April 1962 |
|Institution||Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft|
|Alma mater||University of Giessen|
Michael Hüther (born 24 April 1962) is a German economist and director of the Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft. He has previously been the chief economist of DekaBank. Hüther also is an honorary professor at the European Business School International University Schloss Reichartshausen.
From 1990 to 1999 Hüther was a research assistant for the German Council of Economic Experts. Since 2004 he serves as director of the IW.
Other activities (selection)
- Allianz Global Investors, Member of the European Supervisory Board
- Deutsche Bank, Member of the Advisory Board (since 2017)
- TÜV Rheinland Berlin Brandenburg Pfalz, Member of the Board of Directors (since 2016)
- Wirtschaftsrat der CDU, Member of the Scientific Advisory Board
- Association of Private Higher Education Institutions (VPH), Member of the Board of Trustees
- Foundation of German Industry (SDW), Member of the Board of Trustees (since 2013)
- Research Center for International and Interdisciplinary Theology (FIIT) at the Heidelberg University, Member of the Advisory Board (since 2010)
- Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies (MPIfG), Member of the Board of Trustees (since 2009)
- Institute for Banking and Financial History (IBF), Member of the Board of Trustees
- Friedrich and Isabel Vogel Foundation, Member of the Board of Trustees (since 2005)
- Der Aufsichtsrat von Allianz Global Investors in Europa Allianz Global Investors.
- Members of the Regional Advisory Board, 2017 Deutsche Bank.
- Board of Directors TÜV Rheinland Berlin Brandenburg Pfalz.
- Board of Trustees Association of Private Higher Education Institutions (VPH).
- Board of Trustees Foundation of German Industry (SDW).
- Advisory Board Research Center for International and Interdisciplinary Theology (FIIT) at the Heidelberg University.
- Board of Trustees Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies (MPIfG).
- Board of Trustees Institute for Banking and Financial History (IBF).
|This article about a German economist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|