Harriman playing for Luton Town in 2015
|Full name||Michael Grant Harriman|
|Date of birth||23 October 1992|
|Place of birth||Chichester, England|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|2003–2011||Queens Park Rangers|
|2011–2016||Queens Park Rangers||2||(0)|
|2011||→ St Albans City (loan)||10||(0)|
|2013||→ Wycombe Wanderers (loan)||20||(0)|
|2013–2014||→ Gillingham (loan)||34||(1)|
|2014–2015||→ Luton Town (loan)||35||(1)|
|2015–2016||→ Wycombe Wanderers (loan)||23||(5)|
|2009–2010||Republic of Ireland U18||4||(0)|
|2011||Republic of Ireland U19||1||(0)|
|2013||Republic of Ireland U21||4||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 07:56, 30 April 2016 (UTC).
Queens Park Rangers
Harriman made his professional debut on 23 August 2011, in the Football League Cup 2–0 defeat to Rochdale at Loftus Road, coming on as a substitute for Bradley Orr on the 31st minute. Harriman made his Premier League debut on 27 August 2011 in the away defeat to Wigan Athletic after replacing Fitz Hall on the 60th minute. He scored his first goal for QPR in a pre-season friendly against Kelantan in July 2012.
St Albans City (loan)
On 10 November 2011, he was loaned to St Albans City on a one-month deal. Harriman claimed an assist on his debut for St Albans City in a Southern League Premier Division game against Evesham United, playing a major part in the first two goals scored in the 4–1 win.
Wycombe Wanderers (loan)
On 5 August 2013, Gillingham signed Harriman on loan, initially on a 28-day emergency loan. This was later extended until the end of the season. Harriman scored his first professional goal on 18 January 2014 against Swindon Town.
Luton Town (loan)
On 9 October 2014 Harriman joined Luton Town on a 28-day emergency loan, this deal was extend by a further two months before Harriman eventually signed for the remainder of the 2014–15 season. On 3 January 2015 Harriman scored his first goal in Luton colours in the FA Cup third round against Cambridge United. His second goal for Luton came on 2 May in the final game of the season against Stevenage.
Return to Wycombe Wanderers
On 10 July 2015 Harriman rejoined Wycombe Wanderers on loan until the end of January 2016. On 6 January Harriman's loan stay was made permanent after Wycombe Wanderers paid an undisclosed fee to parent club, Queens Park Rangers. Harriman has signed a three & half year deal to run until 2019.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Queens Park Rangers||2011–12||Premier League||1||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||2||0|
|Wycombe Wanderers (loan)||2012–13||League Two||20||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||20||0|
|Gillingham (loan)||2013–14||League One||34||1||1||0||1||0||1[a]||0||37||1|
|Luton Town (loan)||2014–15||League Two||35||1||4||1||0||0||0||0||39||2|
|Wycombe Wanderers (including loan)||2015–16||League Two||42||7||3||1||1||0||0||0||46||8|
|Career total (Football League only)||133||9||8||2||3||0||1||0||145||11|
- Appearance in Football League Trophy
- As of 5 September 2015 
|National team||Year||Major competition||Friendlies||Total|
|Ireland U-21||2013||2015 UEFA U-21 qualifiers||3||0||1||0||4||0|
- "QPR 0–2 Rochdale". BBC News. 23 August 2011. Retrieved 25 August 2011.
- "Wigan 2 - 0 QPR". London: BBC. 27 August 2011. Retrieved 1 May 2011.
- "Rangers ease to another win in Malaysia". westlondonsport.com. 20 July 2012. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
- "St Albans City sign Queens Park Rangers defender". St. Albans Review. 10 November 2011.
- "Chairboys snap up Harriman". Wycombe Wanderers. 1 January 2013.
- "Harriman to stay a Blue until season's end". Bucks Free Press. 29 January 2013.
- "Michael Harriman Profile". Gillingham FC. 5 August 2013. Retrieved 15 February 2016.
- "Michael Harriman joins Luton Town on loan". QPR FC. 9 October 2014.
- "Michael Harriman extends loan from QPR". Luton Town FC. 8 December 2014.
- "Harriman to remain at Luton". Sky Sports. 16 January 2015.
- "Michael Harriman returns on loan". Wycombe Wanderers F.C. 10 July 2015.
- "Michael Harriman signs permanent deal". Wycombe Wanderers FC. 6 January 2016. Retrieved 15 February 2016.
- "Michael Harriman profile". Soccerway. Retrieved 24 October 2015.
- "Games played by Michael Harriman". Soccerbase. Retrieved 23 April 2016.
- "Michael Harriman". Retrieved 5 September 2015.