Michael Jackson: The Last Photo Shoot
|Michael Jackson: The Last Photo Shoot|
|Directed by||Craig J. Williams|
|Produced by||Edward Bass
Raymond J. Markovich
H. Hasaun Muhammad
|Music by||Gabriel Francis|
|Edited by||Jason Loughridge|
Melroy Williams Films
Project 8 Films
|Distributed by||Lightning Entertainment|
Michael Jackson: The Last Photo Shoot is an upcoming documentary film about Michael Jackson's last magazine cover-shoots in 2007. The film is a unique story told through the eyes of Michael's closest friends, photographers, and stylists that had helped Jackson prepare for his 2007 United States comeback after several years of living in seclusion overseas. In September of that year, photographer Bruce Weber and Vogue fashion editor as well as Jackson's personal stylist Rushka Bergman captured the magic of the King of Pop for the 25th anniversary reissue of his hit album Thriller, entitled Thriller 25. Later that month, Jackson did another shoot and an interview for Ebony magazine's December 2007 issue. This would mark Jackson's first United States interview and magazine story in over a decade.
- Michael Jackson (archive footage)
- Bruce Weber
- Rushka Bergman
- Phillip Bloch
- Matthew Rolston
- Thomas Mesereau
- Michael Amir
- Bryan Monroe
- Harriette Cole
- Prince Michael Jackson II
- Paris Jackson
- Janet Jackson
- Debbie Rowe
- Michael Joseph Jackson Jr
- "MICHAEL JACKSON: THE LAST PHOTO SHOOTS". Lightning Entertainment. Retrieved May 17, 2014.
- "Michael Jackson 'The Last Photo Shoots' Documentary Trailer Shows King Of Pop In Good Spirits". The Huffington Post. September 20, 2013. Retrieved May 17, 2014.
- "Photo: Michael Jackson's Last Photo Shoot". The Huffington Post. May 15, 2014. Retrieved May 17, 2014.
|This article about a documentary film about the arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|