|Michael Lett playing for Shellharbour City Dragons|
|Full name||Michael Lett|
11 March 1987 |
Penrith, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||83 kg (13 st 1 lb)|
|Position||Wing, Centre, Fullback|
|2008–2010||St. George Illawarra||8||4||0||0||16|
|As of 28 May 2012|
Michael Lett (born 11 March 1987 in Penrith, New South Wales) is a retired Australian professional rugby league player formerly with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs. His position of choice was in the Centres. He currently plays for the Picton Magpies in the Group 6 Rugby League competition.
He played his first National Rugby League game in 2005, with the Sydney Roosters club. He played three games for the club in that season. He then went to play for St George Illawarra Dragons for three seasons (2008–2010). He joined the Canterbury Bulldogs in 2011 where he played just 2 first grade games scoring 2 tries, he then returned to the NSW Cup team where he helped the team to grand final victory. In May 2012 it was announced that Lett retired from football to pursue a career in mining to gain a better income to support his young family.
- First Grade Debut: 2005 - Round 15, Roosters vs Cronulla Sharks at Toyota Park, 17 June
- Junior Kangaroos: 2005 - vs PNG Kumuls in Darwin, 8 October
- First Dragons Try: 2008 - Round 10, Dragons vs Melbourne Storm at ANZ Stadium.
- http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default.aspx?s=player-profile-display&id=3444&player=Michael-Lett&team=Bulldogs Bulldogs profile as at 5 May 2011
- "SportingPulse Homepage for Australian Secondary Schools Rugby League". SportingPulse. Retrieved 2008-10-10.
- "Michael Lett". NRL Stats. Retrieved 2007-12-09.
- "Junior Kangaroos Team". Queensland Rugby League. Retrieved 2007-12-09.
- Whiticker, Alan and Hudson, Glen (2007). The Encyclopedia of Rugby League Players. Wetherill Park, New South Wales: Gary Allen Pty Ltd. p. 609. ISBN 978-1-877082-93-1.