Michael Lewis (model)
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Michael Mario Lewis
21 December 1987
Tel Aviv, Israel
|Height||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)|
Michael Mario Lewis (Hebrew: מייקל לואיס, born 21 December 1987) is an Israeli actor and fashion model. In summer 2007 and winter 2008 Lewis was modeling for the Israeli clothing company Fox, with Esti Ginzborg. He appeared in fashion shows for Castro, and has been on the cover of several Israeli magazines.
In 2012 he participated in the sixth season of the Israeli version of the reality show Survivor The VIP season, he retired early in the game due to health problems. He also took part in the third season of Italian Peking Express in 2014, along with rally pilot Luca Betti, ending their journey in the fourth episode.
Lewis was born and raised in Tel Aviv, Israel to a Jewish family. His mother was born in Argentina, while his father was born in the United Kingdom. Lewis speaks 3 languages (Hebrew, English and Italian). He started acting and modeling when he was 15 years old. His hobbies include sports and reading (he often says that "books are my best friends").
- "WhyNot Models » NOAH MILLS » Portfolio". Request Model Management. Retrieved April 20, 2014.
- Michael Lewis won the final "Dancing with the Stars", Eran Suissa, 2/7/2010, Maariv
- E! Channel 25 Sexiest men, 2011-07-29, retrieved 2017-05-08
- "Michael Lewis' Bio on WhoSay". WhoSay. Retrieved April 20, 2014.
- "Michael Lewis - Biography - IMDb". IMDB. Retrieved April 20, 2014.
- Dvir, Nim (2015-02-09). "15 Proven Tips to Modeling Success from Fashion Supermodel Michael Lewis". ClaimFame. Retrieved 2017-05-19.
|This Israeli biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|