Michael Marrak (born 1965 in Weikersheim, Baden-Württemberg) is a German science fiction and horror writer. He is also an illustrator and from 1993 to 1996 he edited the magazine Zimmerit. One of his best known works is the Kurd-Laßwitz-Preis winning novel Lord Gamma. He also won the Deutscher Science Fiction Preis for his short stories twice.
- Stadt der Klage, 1997 - edition monochrom
- Lord Gamma, 2000
- Imagon, 2002
- Morphogenesis, 2005
- Das Aion 1 - Kinder der Sonne, 2008
- Black Prophecy - Gambit, 2011
Short Story Collections
- Monafyhr, 1994
- Grabwelt, 1996
- Die Stille nach dem Ton, 1998
- Armageddon mon amour - Fünf Visionen vom Ende (with Karsten Kruschel), 2012.
- artwork for documentary film Traceroute, 2016