|Full name||Michael Peter O'Keeffe|
|Date of birth||9 August 1990|
|Place of birth||Auckland, New Zealand |
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2013||Ocean City Nor'easters||5||(0)|
|2007||New Zealand U17||1||(0)|
|2008–2012||New Zealand U23||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:01, 2 June 2013 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22:01, 30 July 2012 (UTC)
He grew up in Blenheim, New Zealand and was schooled at Marlborough Boys' College and Christchurch Boys' High School. He then moved to Fairfield, Connecticut where he began his university studies whilst also on a full soccer scholarship. Before each soccer game freshman year he and his roommate would listen to Forever by Drake to get pumped up, although his main source of success was his aunty's macaroni and cheese. O'Keeffe graduated from Fairfield University with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Television New Media.
- "Michael O'Keefe". www.goal.com. Retrieved 27 July 2012.
- "Soccer: Goalkeeping mistake costs Oly Whites". www.nzherald.co.nz. 27 July 2012. Retrieved 27 July 2012.
- "Belarus kick off with Kiwi victory". www.fifa.com. Retrieved 27 July 2012.
- "International Experience In The Nor'easters Lineup". oceancityfc.com. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Michael O'Keeffe – FIFA competition record
- NZ Football profile
- Fairfield Stag's profile
- 2012 London Olympics profile
- Olé Football Academy profile
|This biographical article related to New Zealand association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|