Michael Paraskevas (Born in 1961) is an artist best known for creating Maggie and the Ferocious Beast. He is partnered with his mother Betty. They have authored 20 children's books and created three very popular animated series: Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse, and The Kids from Room 402. They also produced and created The Tangerine Bear as a home video Christmas Special.
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast (Nickelodeon) - creators, writers, producers
- Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse (PBS, now on Qubo) - creators, producers
- The Kids from Room 402 (Fox Family Channel) - creators, producers
- The Tangerine Bear (ABC and Hyperion) - writer, creator, producers
- The Cheap Show (Plum TV - currently in production) 
Currently in development
- Jerolemon Street
- Junior Kroll (Paraskevas Studios)
- Green Monkeys (Paraskevas Studios)
- Peter Pepper Pet Spectacular
- Hoppy and Joe (Paraskevas Studios)
- Leo Spats Ratcatcher (Paraskevas Studios)
- Taffy Saltwater
- Junior Kroll
- Junior Kroll and Company
- The Ferocious Beast
- The Big Scare
- The Big Carrot
- Nibbles O’Hare
- Hoppy and Joe
- On the Edge of the Sea
- On the Day the Tall Ships Sailed
- The Tangerine Bear
- Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse
- Junior Kroll, Esq.
- Gracie Graves and the Kids from Room 402
- The Strawberry Dog
- A very Kroll Christmas
- Green Monkeys
- LA TIMES
- Jerolemon Street
- Cecil Bunions
Junior Kroll ran for 10 years every week in Dan’s Papers in Bridgehampton and New York. Junior Kroll also ran for five years in Hemisphere Magazine on United Airlines as a monthly feature.
Green Monkeys  is currently running in Dan’s Papers as a weekly comic strip and is soon to be syndicated.
Michael’s illustration work has appeared in magazines all over the world, including Time, Sports Illustrated, Newsweek, Town and Country, Esquire, The Washington Post, and The New York Times.
Betty and Michael own and operate The Paraskevas Gallery in Westhampton Beach.
|This article about an American short story writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|