Michael Phillip Wojewoda
|Michael Phillip Wojewoda|
|Origin||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, record producer|
Michael Phillip Wojewoda is a Canadian record producer and musician. He has been nominated for eight Juno Awards and has received one for Recording Engineer of the Year and one for Producer of the Year.
Wojewoda began recording bands in 1977, using the basement of his mother's beauty salon and rudimentary equipment. He has produced several critically and commercially successful Canadian albums of the 1990s, including Barenaked Ladies' Gordon, Spirit of the West's Faithlift, Ashley MacIsaac's Hi™ How Are You Today? and Rheostatics' Whale Music. Wojewoda won a Juno Award in 1994 for best engineer, in 1995, for best producer and again in 2008 for the Barenaked Ladies' Snacktime!.
- Ghent, Natale (2014-06-04). "In Conversation With Michael Phillip Wojewoda - HHB Canada". HHB Canada. Retrieved 2016-10-17.
- "Juno Awards Database". Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Michael Phillip Wojewoda Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved November 30, 2011.
- Melton, Tim (17 October 2001). "Rheostatics Marathon A Nod To Stompin' Tom". Chart. Toronto: Chart Communications. ISSN 1198-7235. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Buffy Sainte-Marie Returns with 'Power in the Blood'". Exclaim!, March 17, 2015.
|This article about a Canadian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|