Michael Price (writer)
Michael Price is an American writer and producer, best known for his Emmy and Writers Guild award-winning work on The Simpsons. Price is a writer and co-executive producer of the ABC series Teacher's Pet. He served as a script consultant on The Simpsons Movie and wrote the acclaimed Lego Star Wars special, Lego Star Wars: The Padawan Menace. He works at Lucasfilm writing and producing Lego Star Wars Franchise.
Price will write and produce the Bill Burr series F Is for Family in 2015 on Netflix. The show is an Animated sitcom, and will draw from Burr's standup, and the absurdness of political correctness. Price will write and executive produce the series along with Burr.
He grew up in South Plainfield, New Jersey, and attended Montclair State University, where he earned a B.A. degree in Theatre Arts, and Tulane University, where he earned a Master of Fine Arts degree in directing for the theatre.
The Simpsons episodes
He has written the following episodes:
- "My Mother the Carjacker" - Nominated for WGA Award in Animation.
- "'Tis the Fifteenth Season"
- "Mommie Beerest" - Won WGA Award in Animation.
- "My Fair Laddy"
- "Yokel Chords" - Won Annie Award for "Best Music in an Animated Television Production"
- "The Boys of Bummer"
- "Funeral for a Fiend"
- "E Pluribus Wiggum"
- "How the Test Was Won"
- "American History X-cellent"
- "The Fool Monty"
- "At Long Last Leave" - the 500th episode of the show
- "Them, Robot"
- "Dangers on a Train"
- "You Don't Have to Live Like a Referee"
- "Walking Big & Tall"
- "Mathlete's Feat"
- "F is for Family: Original, Animated Series From Bill Burr Coming Exclusively to Netflix". PR Newswire. October 23, 2014. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- Cadorette, Guylaine. "WGA Announces Screenplay Noms". Hollywood.com. Archived from the original on 2012-12-05. Retrieved 2008-02-09.
- "Awards Winners". Writers Guild of America. Archived from the original on 2012-05-25. Retrieved 2008-02-09.
- "Legacy: 35th Annual Annie Award Nominees and Winners (2008)". Annie Awards. Retrieved 2008-02-09.
|This article about a television writer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a television producer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Simpsons-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|