|Relatives||Ben Seresin (brother)|
Michael Stephen Seresin, ONZM BSC, (born 17 July 1942) is a New Zealand cinematographer, best known for several collaborations with the British director Alan Parker. As a film director, Seresin directed Homeboy, starring and written by Mickey Rourke. Seresin is best known for his work on the third Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
|1972||The Ragman's Daughter||Harold Becker|
|1976||Bugsy Malone||Alan Parker|
|1977||Sleeping Dogs||Roger Donaldson|
|1978||Midnight Express||Alan Parker|
|1982||Shoot the Moon|
|1990||Come See the Paradise|
|1996||City Hall||Harold Becker|
|1999||Angela's Ashes||Alan Parker||Nominated- BAFTA Award for Best Cinematography|
|2001||Domestic Disturbance||Harold Becker|
|2003||The Life of David Gale||Alan Parker|
|2004||Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban||Alfonso Cuarón|
|2006||Paris, je t'aime||Segment "Parc Monceau"|
|Step Up||Anne Fletcher||Role: Custodian|
|2010||All Good Things||Andrew Jarecki|
|2014||Dawn of the Planet of the Apes||Matt Reeves|
|2017||War for the Planet of the Apes|
|2018||Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle||Andy Serkis|
|TBA||Gunpowder Milkshake||Aharon Keshales
|N/A||Hippie Hippie Shake||Beeban Kidron||Unreleased|
- Arnold, Eric, Wine Spectator (10 July 2006). "Wine Talk: Michael Seresin".
- "NZ Life & Leisure – The Marlborough Man".
- "New Year honours list 2009". Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet. 31 December 2008. Retrieved 17 December 2017.
- Hulbert, Paula (8 February 2017). "Michael Seresin bach built by David Kepes appears on The World's Most Extraordinary Homes". Stuff.
- "Cinematography in 2000". BAFTA Awards. Retrieved 6 June 2017.
- "Plus Camerimage 2007". Camerimage International Film Festival. Retrieved 6 June 2017.
|This article about a cinematographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to film in New Zealand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|