Michael Stone (ice hockey)
June 7, 1990 |
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Weight||200 lb (91 kg; 14 st 4 lb)|
|NHL Draft||69th overall, 2008
Michael Robert Stone (born June 7, 1990) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player. He is currently playing with the Calgary Flames of the National Hockey League (NHL). He was selected by the Phoenix Coyotes in the 3rd round (69th overall) of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft.
Playing in his sixth year with the Arizona Coyotes and in the final season of his contract in the 2016–17 season, Stone was traded by Arizona after collecting 1 goal and 9 points in 45 games to the Calgary Flames in exchange for a 2017 third-round draft pick and a conditional fifth-round pick in 2018 on February 20, 2017.
|2010–11||San Antonio Rampage||AHL||70||2||11||13||27||—||—||—||—||—|
Awards and honours
|East Second All-Star Team||2008–09|||
|East First All-Star Team||2009–10|||
- "Coyotes send D Stone to Flames for picks". The Sports Network. 2017-02-20. Retrieved 2017-02-20.
- National Hockey League (2010). The National Hockey League Official Guide & Record Book/2011. Triumph Books. p. 336. ISBN 978-1-60078-422-4.
- "Player Bio - Michael Stone". The Hockey News. 2013-04-05. Retrieved 2013-04-05.
- Michael Stone career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Michael Stone's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey defenceman born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|