February 2, 1955 |
Waverly, Iowa, U.S.
|Years active||1973–2001, 2014|
Michael Talbott (born February 2, 1955) is an American actor. He is best known for his co-starring role as Det. Stanley Switek in the 1980s series Miami Vice.
Talbott also appeared in a number of films, playing a bully in Carrie, a party-crasher in Big Wednesday, a highway patrolman in Any Which Way You Can, a reckless stunt driver in Used Cars, a real estate agent in Manhunter, and a reluctant deputy in First Blood. He had a small part in National Lampoon's Vacation but his scene was edited out of the final cut, although his character "Cowboy" is shown in a photograph during the end credits, and his name appears in the credits as well.
Talbott is outspoken supporter and member of National Rifle Association and currently lives in his hometown of Waverly, Iowa. As of 2011 he is also a spokesperson/presenter for Panteao Productions, a production company and distributor of firearms and tactical videos.
- Big Bad Mama (1974) - Sheriff's Son
- Carrie (1976) - Freddy
- The Reunion (1977)
- Big Wednesday (1978) - Hog
- Used Cars (1980) - Mickey
- Foolin' Around (1980) - Clay
- Any Which Way You Can (1980) - Officer Morgan
- Mommie Dearest (1981) - Driver
- First Blood (1982) - Balford
- Dragster (1983) - Englishtown Announcer
- National Lampoon's Vacation (1983) - Cowboy
- Racing with the Moon (1984) - Bill
- Manhunter (1986) - Geehan
- Miles from Home (1988) - Pickup Owner
- Going to the Chapel (1988) - Marty
- Little Vegas (1990) - Linus
- Guilty as Charged (1991) - Sparrow
- Sunset Heat (1992) - Bartender
- Hero (1992) - State Police Officer
- Captain Nuke and the Bomber Boys (1995) - Scumbag
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|