|Born||February 2, 1955|
Waverly, Iowa, U.S.
|Years active||1973–2001, 2014|
Michael Talbott (born February 2, 1955) is an American actor. He is best known for his co-starring role as Det. Stanley Switek in the 1980s series Miami Vice.
Talbott also appeared in a number of films, playing a bully in Carrie, a party-crasher in Big Wednesday, a highway patrolman in Any Which Way You Can, a reckless stunt driver in Used Cars, a real estate agent in Manhunter, and a reluctant deputy in First Blood. He had a small part in National Lampoon's Vacation but his scene was edited out of the final cut, although his character "Cowboy" is shown in a photograph during the end credits, and his name appears in the credits as well.
As of 2011 he is also a spokesperson/presenter for Panteao Productions, a production company and distributor of firearms and tactical videos.
- Big Bad Mama (1974) - Sheriff's Son
- Carrie (1976) - Freddy
- The Reunion (1977)
- Big Wednesday (1978) - Hog
- Used Cars (1980) - Mickey
- Foolin' Around (1980) - Clay
- Any Which Way You Can (1980) - Officer Morgan
- Mommie Dearest (1981) - Driver
- First Blood (1982) - Deputy Balford
- Dragster (1983) - Englishtown Announcer
- National Lampoon's Vacation (1983) - Cowboy
- Racing with the Moon (1984) - Bill
- Manhunter (1986) - Geehan
- Miles from Home (1988) - Pickup Owner
- Going to the Chapel (1988) - Marty
- Little Vegas (1990) - Linus
- Guilty as Charged (1991) - Sparrow
- Sunset Heat (1992) - Bartender
- Hero (1992) - State Police Officer
- Captain Nuke and the Bomber Boys (1995) - Scumbag
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|