Michael Tronick is an American film editor with more than 25 film credits. He has been nominated twice for American Cinema Editors "Eddie" Awards for Scent of a Woman (1992) and for Hairspray (2007).
Since 2012, Tronick has served as a Member of the Board of Governors of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Editors Branch.
This filmography is a compilation of Tronick's credits as an editor.
- Less Than Zero (1987) (with Peter Berger)
- Beverly Hills Cop II (1987) (with Chris Lebenzon and Billy Weber)
- Midnight Run (1988) (with Chris Lebenzon and Billy Weber)
- The Adventures of Ford Fairlane (1990)
- Days of Thunder (1990) (with Robert C. Jones, Chris Lebenzon, Bert Lovitt, Stuart Waks, and Billy Weber)
- Revenge (1990)
- Hudson Hawk (1991) (with Chris Lebenzon)
- Scent of a Woman (1992) (with Harvey Rosenstock and William Steinkamp)
- Straight Talk (1992)
- True Romance (1993) (with Christian Wagner)
- The Cowboy Way (1994)
- Under Siege 2: Dark Territory (1995)
- Eraser (1996)
- Volcano (1997)
- Meet Joe Black (1998) (with Joe Hutshing)
- Blue Streak (1999)
- Remember the Titans (2000)
- American Outlaws (2001)
- The Scorpion King (2002)
- S.W.A.T. (2003)
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)
- Hairspray (2007)
- Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert (2008)
- Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience (2009)
- The Green Hornet (2011)
- New Year's Eve (2011)
- Act of Valor (2012) (with Scott Waugh)
- 2 Guns (2013)
- Unfinished Business (2015) (with Jon Poll and Peter Teschner)
- The 33 (2015)
- Straight Outta Compton (2015) (with Billy Fox)
- Michael Tronick at the Internet Movie Database.
- "American Cinema Editors > Members", webpage archived by WebCite from this original URL on 2008-03-04.
|This article about an American film editor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|