|Born||7 August 1952|
|Institutions||University of Sheffield School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences|
|Alma mater||University of Manchester|
|Known for||Gynecologic pathology|
Early life and education
After graduation, he moved to Bristol and then later to the University of Leeds where he was a Lecturer in the then Department of Pathology. In 1997, he was appointed Professor of Gynaecological Pathology at the University of Sheffield. During his career, he has served as the president of the International Society of Gynecological Pathologists and also as the president of British Gynecological Cancer Society.
- Editor of Haines and Taylor Obstetrical & Gynaecological Pathology
- Editor of the journal Histopathology
- "Sheffield professor elected to prestigious post". Retrieved 2009-11-28.
- "General Medical Council register". Retrieved 2009-11-28.
- "From you new President – European Society of Pathology" (PDF). Retrieved 2009-11-28.
- "Staff contacts – The University of Sheffield". Retrieved 2009-11-28.
- H.Fox, M.Wells (2002). Haines and Taylor Obstetrical & Gynaecological Pathology (5 ed.). Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone. p. 1774. ISBN 978-0-443-06385-5.
- "From your new President – European Society of Pathology" (PDF). Retrieved 2009-11-28.