6 December 1970
|Other names||Gina Wild|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|No. of adult films||11 (per IAFD)|
Michaela Schaffrath (born December 6, 1970) is a German television actress. A former nurse, she got started in the adult film industry after she posed nude for Coupé, a German adult magazine. She gained international notoriety during her career as a pornographic actress under the stage name Gina Wild.
In 2001, Schaffrath retired from pornography and moved into mainstream acting, and has since appeared in numerous German television series, such as TV total, In aller Freundschaft and Wer wird Millionär?. After being recognised by a fan, she admitted in 2003 that she was working in a Frankfurt brothel, but she stated it was because she was addicted to sex, rather than to make money. In 2005, she put the rights to her stage name and the brand Gina Wild up for sale, in an attempt to shed her porn star past. She is managed by her former husband, and, as of 2009 she lived in both Frankfurt and Hamburg.
- Rhett Pardon (2005-09-05). "Porn Star Gina Wild Selling Her Stage Name". XBiz.com. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- "Gewinnerinnen und Gewinner des "Venus Award 2000"". 14 November 2000. Retrieved 12 April 2014.
- Rhett Pardon (2003-07-21). "Germany's most famous ex-porn star Gina Wild is addicted to sex". AINews.com. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- "Michaela Schaffrath". IMDB.com. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Michaela Schaffrath.|
- Official website
- Michaela Schaffrath at the Internet Movie Database
- Michaela Schaffrath at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Michaela Schaffrath at the Adult Film Database
- Michaela Schaffrath at the European Girls Adult Film Database