From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Michaelmas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Michaelmas is a day in the Christian calendar.
Michaelmas may also refer to:
- Michaelmas (novel), a science fiction novel by Algis Budrys
- Michaelmas term, the first term of the academic years of several United Kingdom universities
- Michaelmas Term (play), a Jacobean comedy by Thomas Middleton
- Michaelmas Island, Western Australia
- Michaelmas and Upolu Cays National Park, Queensland, Australia
- Michaelmas Daisy Plants in genus Aster
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Michaelmas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.