|Date of birth||15 July 1983|
|Place of birth||Heraklion, Greece|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2004–2006||→ Atsalenios (loan)||47||(13)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23 January 2012.
Born in Heraklion, Fragoulakis began his football career with the youth teams of OFI. He made his professional debut for local side Atsalenios however, on loan from OFI, spending 1,5 year in the Gamma Ethniki before being released from his contract after refusing a second loan spell deal with Kallithea. He then joined newly promoted local rival Ergotelis in 2006, seizing his opportunity to play in the Greek Superleague. Within a span of six years, Fragoulakis featured in 133 official matches, scoring 11 goals for the club. At the end of the 2011-12 season he terminated his contract with the relegated Ergotelis to join fellow Superleague side Asteras Tripoli and feature in the UEFA Europa League 2nd and 3rd qualifying rounds. At the end of the season, he was released by Asteras Tripoli and went on to rejoin his first club OFI, also a contender in the Greek Superleague. His second spell at OFI however was abruptly terminated after a dispute with manager Gennaro Gattuso, who allegedly requested Fragoulakis and teammate Iosif Daskalakis to be expelled from the club. Following this dispute, Fragoulakis' contract was terminated and he went on to sign for Football League 2 side Kissamikos for six months, helping them achieve promotion to the Football League.
On 13 July 2015, Fragoulakis returned to OFI on a season-long deal, after the club declared bankruptcy and was willingly relegated to the amateur Gamma Ethniki division, the third tier of the Greek football league system. Despite Fragoulakis being a regular starter throughout the season (28 caps, 3 goals), which saw the club win the division title and achieve promotion to the Football League, his contract with the club was not renewed for the club's fresh start in professional competitions. Fragoulakis eventually signed with local club Irodotos, playing in the Heraklion FCA regional championship.
- ΜΙΧΑΛΗΣ ΦΡΑΓΚΟΥΛΑΚΗΣ «Ονειρο μου ένα Κύπελλο Ελλάδος» (in Greek). MVP Magazine. 25 September 2012. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- Γκατούζο: "Ο καπετάνιος δεν αφήνει το καράβι, όλα ήταν μ@@..ες" (in Greek). Contra.gr. 20 September 2014. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- "Γκατούζο, είσαι ψεύτης!" (in Greek). Contra.gr. 22 September 2014. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- Ανακοινώθηκε ο Φραγκουλάκης στον ΟΦΗ (in Greek). sport24.gr. 13 July 2015. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- Στον Ηρόδοτο και ο Φραγκουλάκης! (in Greek). sporfm.gr. 9 August 2016. Retrieved 18 August 2016.