Jump to navigation Jump to search
Michal may refer to one of the following:
- Michal, (Hebrew: מיכל) was a daughter of King Saul in the Hebrew Bible, who married David.
- Michal is a Czech and Slovak counterpart of the name Michael.
- Michał is a Polish counterpart of the name Michael.
- Michal (singer), Polish singer, famous in France
- Michal Lamdani, Israeli Olympic high jumper
- Karel Michal, Czech writer
- Kristen Michal, Estonian politician
- Michal Biran, Israeli politician
- Michal Escapa, Israeli paralympic champion
- Michal Hein (born 1968), Israeli Olympic windsurfer
- Michal Rozin, Israeli politician and feminist
- Tel Michal, archaeological site in Israel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Michal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.