This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Michel Desjoyeaux in 2012.
16 July 1965 (age 53)|
Michel Desjoyeaux (born 16 July 1965, in Concarneau) is a French sailor, known for competing successfully in several long-distance single-handed races. He won the Vendée Globe race in 2000-01 and 2008–09, making him the only person to win that race more than once.
- Winner of Vendée Globe 2000-01 and 2008–09
- Winner of Solitaire du Figaro in 1992, 1998, and 2007
- Winner of the Route du Rhum in 2002
- Winner of the Single-Handed Trans-Atlantic Race in 2004
- Michel Desjoyeaux at World Sailing
- Official Mer agitée
- Official team Foncia at the Library of Congress Web Archives (archived 2009-02-17)
|This biographical article related to yacht racing in France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|