From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Michelangelo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Michelangelo, used by itself, most often refers to:
- Michelangelo Buonarroti, a Tuscan Renaissance sculptor, architect, painter, and poet
The name may also refer to:
- Michelangelo (given name), also seen as Michael Angelo
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), originally Michaelangelo, one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- 3001 Michelangelo, asteroid named after the artist
- SS Michelangelo, an ocean liner named after the artist
- Michelangelo (computer virus), a computer virus
- "Michelangelo" (song), a song by Björn Skifs
- "Michelangelo" (Emmylou Harris song), a song written by Harris and performed on her album Red Dirt Girl
- The Michelangelo, a Starhotels hotel in New York City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Michelangelo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.