From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Michelangelo Palloni.|
Frescoes and paintings in:
- Pažaislis Monastery in Kaunas, Lithuania
- Krasiński Palace, Warsaw, Poland
- The Open and Closed Galleries of Wilanów Palace (1688), Warsaw, Poland
- Chapel of St. Casimir in Vilnius Cathedral (1692), Lithuania
- Sapieha Palace in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Churches in Łowicz (1695) and in Węgrów (1706–08), Poland
- Hobbes, James R. (1849). Picture collector's manual adapted to the professional man, and the amateur. T&W Boone, 29 Bond Street; Digitized by Googlebooks. p. 92.
- (English) "Michelangelo Palloni". wilanow-palac.art.pl. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- Hobbes, JR. p92.
|This article about an Italian painter born in the 17th century is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|